boo for booing (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
our last game with albinoleffe has disgusted me. not because of our draw (which was sad enough anyway) but because of our fans dissaproval of our own team. i have noticed recenlty that in home games our players are sometimes boooed by the crowed. this is horrible being fans of a great team like juve we should remain loyal despite our difficulties and several poor results, fans who are only fans of the popular winning teams deserve no respect and i always hoped we wouldnt have that kind of fans at a team with a heart and soul like juve. I would follow juve to the last no matter there results it only strengthens my love for juve. by boooing our own side we become barca or madrid fans. i expect that from those overly critical fans who only like their teams for the results and not the love of the game and the players. i am not a madrid fan because i have loyalty to juve and not just the big rich teams. This kind of behavior from juve fans is terrible they need to understand our players cant win every game even in the serie B i can understand their pain at our poor results yet not their lack of faith and loyalty, i beleive in strong love and sticking with your team so i ask to anybody on these forums your opinion on booing? do you really think this is approipriate even Englands fans booing them is cruel as i think no team no matter how miserable deserves the fate of beng booed by their own fans:cry: i know that no true juventino would ever do a thing like this and i ask you all to stand with me in supporting juve to the last.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
thats a good post there! It sometimes make you wonder if the fans are fans though the fans that are only content with there team steam rollering anybody in front of them like the Juve and Milan of old but people have to relise clubs situations change such as you guys are in Serie B and we have no chance of automatically qualifying for CL and maybe your season out of Serie A and the media limelight might make those fans decide what they want the love for there team or a group of players that yes will win the game but arnt happy and want to support Italys version of Real Madrid. maybe your situation will change for next season who knows we will have to wait and see.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I'm against booing as well .. and it pisses me off ...

but if there is no booing ... how can the fans express their contempt to the performance ?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i dont like to boo but if the team deserves it then its more than warranted. it doesn't matter how great we were or how great the fans are, if the performance on the pitch that particular day is not up to par then we fans have every right to be disgruntled.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Completely disagree... We pay for tickets, we are entitled to show our distaste when our team gives us nothing, when our manager is in the wrong, when our boatrd is acting badly.

They are booed when they arent playing their part... Theres no shortage of encouragement, but theres a line.

Not to mention if we sung their praises and applauded them whatever the performance they would soon get complacent and home advantage would be out of the window.

I dont remember too many complaints when we were booing cappelo for the last 2 years, I dont remember too many complaints when zlatan was playing crap and roundly booed... or zebina etc

They have to play their part and show desire and passion and play for us, as we pay for them.

We are also talking of a team that is sitting top and needs pushing, not a team struggling mid table or lower who need constant encouragement.

Any of you who remember the 9 years of pain know that we offered nothing but support through the troubled times when it was needed...

You dont like it... Buy a ticket and and clap like an idiot for every 90minutes we play... You'll be the one doing the team harm, not us.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Completely disagree... We pay for tickets, we are entitled to show our distaste when our team gives us nothing, when our manager is in the wrong, when our boatrd is acting badly.

They are booed when they arent playing their part... Theres no shortage of encouragement, but theres a line.

Not to mention if we sung their praises and applauded them whatever the performance they would soon get complacent and home advantage would be out of the window.

I dont remember too many complaints when we were booing cappelo for the last 2 years, I dont remember too many complaints when zlatan was playing crap and roundly booed... or zebina etc

They have to play their part and show desire and passion and play for us, as we pay for them.

We are also talking of a team that is sitting top and needs pushing, not a team struggling mid table or lower who need constant encouragement.

Any of you who remember the 9 years of pain know that we offered nothing but support through the troubled times when it was needed...

You dont like it... Buy a ticket and and clap like an idiot for every 90minutes we play... You'll be the one doing the team harm, not us.

+rep Paul. Well said.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well when for example Zebina is booed after a solid performance and a clear win(not to mention stay at the club in Serie B), I have to say these people are idiots. Sure, you have the right to do what you want, 'cause you have a ticket, but it doesn't make it any less idiotic.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Occasions you speak of with people getting booed when performing well are not the norm dominic... There are allways a few that do things for the wrong reasons. You also have to realise that people are often booed for other reasons. Eg. certain players publicly attacking the club and its fans... its not allways as you see it.

You dont like booing in the stadium... I dont see many of you complaining at or refraining from criticising the team all over the internet...

If you're happy to see mediocrity... thats exactly what you will see...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Occasions you speak of with people getting booed when performing well are not the norm dominic... There are allways a few that do things for the wrong reasons. You also have to realise that people are often booed for other reasons. Eg. certain players publicly attacking the club and its fans... its not allways as you see it.
If Zebina was booed for reasons, beyond his play; for what then? Publicly attacking the club? Or lack of Loyalty? The guy stayed with us in Serie B and despite having a talent for being disliked, Zebina does not deserve any jeering this season. I doubt it were only a 'few' who did it, it would not have been widely noticed had it been so.

You dont like booing in the stadium... I dont see many of you complaining at or refraining from criticising the team all over the internet...
A world of difference...

If you're happy to see mediocrity... thats exactly what you will see...
Don't put words in other people's mouths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)