[Boxing] Joe Calzaghe's Match (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I remember once someone voted for draw in boxing, and everyone made fun of him, in the end it ended up a draw :lol:

should I put it on draw? :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
go for it snoops, with the odds you need to put a huge amount on joe to win anything, put asmall amount on teh other resukts and you could acsh in big time

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah the odds were shit but i was worried, remember mccall put lewis on his ass. just one lucky punch can turn a nobody into a champ....even if they are found out eventually.
luckily calzaghe is a true pro a real gritty fighter taht does not take too amny risks with opponents, he always prepares correctly and has not lost a fight since he was a teenage amatuer

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
was a hell of a lot to risk for such a small return but hey it was always gonna be one sided

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Calzaghe is one of the best pound for pound fighters out there
definately, the funny thing is there has been loads of talk over the years that if you go toe-to-toe with him he will elave himself open. funny though as teh man has not lost a fight since his amatuer days as a teenager, over 20 years without defeat says a lot for his focus and class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)