Milan v Rangers (1 Viewer)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Finaly I get to watch an Italian team play on TV. Last one I saw was the Arsenal game.
2 legendary teams so it should be a good match

UK viewers, Sky sports 3, coverage starts at 14:30

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nina,here are the lineups :

Rangers
Starting Lineup : 1 Klose; 2 Ricksen, 4 Amoruso, 3 Moore, 5 Numan; 14 R. De Boer, 6 B. Ferguson, 23 Arteta, 26 Lovenkrads; 7 Caniggia, 24 Arveladze.

On the bench: 22 Mc Gregor, 8 Nerlinger, 9 Flo, 15 Konterman, 20 Latapy, 21 Ross, 27 Hughes

AC Milan
Starting Lineup : Abbiati; Contra, Domoraud, Maldini, Kaladze; Seedorf, Gattuso, Pirlo, Serginho; Shevchenko, Tomasson.

On the bench: Fiori, Rui Costa, Ba, Simic, Brocchi, Borriello, Kutuzov.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It was a very good game actually as Rangers were slightly the better team in the first half while Milan were all over them in the second half with Ba and Borriello a revelation

Pirlo flattered to deceive and Tomasson and Sheva linked up very well, Serginho was terrible and Maldini was again outjumped to concede a goal.

All in all with a few games under their belt, good management, Rivaldo ,Milan will have a major say in the scudetto race, but then again Ancellotti is still the manager

Azzurina

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
Good to hear they're back! Just as long as they're not too strong!! :D ;)
We`re gonna rule ErikP:cool:. I think we`re the strongest team in Serie A at da mo. Just Wait, & U`ll see the real face of the Mighty Milan:strong::angel:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurina ] ++

We`re gonna rule ErikP:cool:. I think we`re the strongest team in Serie A at da mo. Just Wait, & U`ll see the real face of the Mighty Milan:strong::angel:
...and u guys have ancelotti? :D

:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)