Dear Diary (1 Viewer)

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    He's always liked the shoe. Pado and me, we invented shoe fapping. The whiskey, the coke, the pills, the shoes, the back seat, the back entrance. It's a package. Atleast I thought so.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    29 March 2007
    Dear Diary
    Its been about a month since my Pado last fooked me, and it's been about three since the last time it hurt. Has he gone off me?
    Time to get off the EST (electro-shock therapy -- not anything having to do with daylight savings time). If you just turn around, I think you'll notice that Pado's yankee doodle dandy has not yet left the building. Or at least the Spring footwear fashion closeout sale going on at Claire's Basement.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Dear Diary

This morning I woke up and could have sworn Claire came to visit me at home...
    tell tale signs: money missing from my wallet..a rash on my johnson and someone downed the bottle of listerine mouth wash in one gulp

:pint:

Apr 12, 2004
    Dear Diary:

Today Nick woke me up with a slap accross my open jaw... After seeing that he had his Maldini shirt on, (It was a Maldini shirt not because he had Maldini on a Milan shirt, but a Totti T-shirt that simply had VAGINA written in black permanent marker over "Totti.") I knew something was up. So I asked what was up, he simply gave me a hand full of piss balloons and said to follow. I did. So we went outside the 13 floor of his palacial imitation apartment and he pointed down......it was a parade of invisible people celebrating the recent accomplishments of "CentroCampisto."

I said, "What the fuck do you want me to do?"

Nick just said, "Toss 'em."

So Seven got wet with warm liqid human biproduct, and Nick and I had Espressos and Camel cigarettes.

Such is life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)