Greece 1 - 4 Turkey (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Shame on my countrys ethnicists!They destroyed the match with their behavior.Those people have nothing to do in their lifes and try to find enemies everywhere...
Oh and in football terms Turkey were way better.Congratulations to them.Terim did a great job

OP

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah some people always has to destroy it for others, but some of the audience acted very professional and even stayed to cheer after the match. Thank you, I think Turkey will be the ones finishing first in the group now and Greece will probably finish second if it continues like this.

OP

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    Why, what happened?
    The audience threw in alot of things during the match towards the Turkish players like bottles, smokebombs and some other objects. The good thing was that most of it was removed fast and didn't cause many interruptions.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    The audience threw in alot of things during the match towards the Turkish players like bottles, smokebombs and some other objects.
    Yes.And after that they started a fight for a banner, and they burned some seats if I'm not wrong...

Jul 5, 2005
    The audience threw in alot of things during the match towards the Turkish players like bottles, smokebombs and some other objects. The good thing was that most of it was removed fast and didn't cause many interruptions.
    Maybe you didn't see the "civil war" of the audience :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)