The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (42 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Since lot of threads are always opened about Italy trips and mainly visiting/watching Juventus.

Here's a thread about It, anyone planning to go to watch the team can ask the questions he/she wants in this thread for the Italians or for those who have been there before and that can help.

Personally, I'm planning to go in April somewhere between the 10th or 17th, could be the Napoli game or Rimini. Didn't decide yet as I'm waiting my friend to get his visa. Wouldn't like to go alone....So I'm depending on his visa, hopefully he'll get it.

I have only one question so far, but I'll be adding more later when I'll know more about my plan.

- How many hours do I need from Milan to Turin by car? and If It's a good Idea going by car...If not, how many hours do I need with fastest train?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
How many hours do I need from Milan to Turin by car? and If It's a good Idea going by car...If not, how many hours do I need with fastest train?
It's 86 miles or 139km from Milan to Turin, so if you travel at 86 miles per hour, you should get there in about an hour.

Distances between Italian cities
Distances between major European cities

I said this in the other thread, but is anyone going to be in London between the 23rd and 29th of June? I'm planning to spend a week there before I head back home.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    It's 86 miles or 139km from Milan to Turin, so if you travel at 86 miles per hour, you should get there in about an hour.

Distances between Italian cities
    Distances between major European cities

I said this in the other thread, but is anyone going to be in London between the 23rd and 29th of June? I'm planning to spend a week there before I head back home.
    This helps, thanks. I don't think It's far....Anyway, I'm planning to stay 4days in Milan, one of these days I'll be heading to Turin to watch Juve.

I'm still confused whether to go to Rome or Milan...

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Thanks a lot for the links Graham, they'll be helpful, I'm planning on going to Verona.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    I would love nothing more than to see a Juventus game in Italy. However, with the high price of flights it appears to be an impossible goal for me. I will just have to wait until the time is right.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    your only interested about seeing the football match or you want to spend some time also in the city, i mean if you only have about 30 minutes and drive through it doesnt matter much will you see the colloseum for 30 sec or a mannequin stand in some milan fashion shop :D

usually everyone recomends rome for the firstimers. But again although italy every city is full of beautiful "art" if your not exactly interested of seeing sculptures and etc it really doesnt matter which city you will visit. Although even total ignoramus should find rome exciting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This helps, thanks. I don't think It's far....Anyway, I'm planning to stay 4days in Milan, one of these days I'll be heading to Turin to watch Juve.

I'm still confused whether to go to Rome or Milan...
    Depends on what your goals are. If you want to visit a nice city, you should definitely opt for Rome. IMHO Milano's nothing special, while Rome surely is. Torino itself might disappoint you a bit, so be prepared.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    definitly Roma.. but that's a little further than Milan from Torino, but it worths ;)
    Aha I see....I think I'll need like 6hours from Rome to Turin.

your only interested about seeing the football match or you want to spend some time also in the city, i mean if you only have about 30 minutes and drive through it doesnt matter much will you see the colloseum for 30 sec or a mannequin stand in some milan fashion shop :D

usually everyone recomends rome for the firstimers. But again although italy every city is full of beautiful "art" if your not exactly interested of seeing sculptures and etc it really doesnt matter which city you will visit. Although even total ignoramus should find rome exciting.
    Actually one of the reasons I'm going is of course to get to watch the team. But I'll be spending like 3 to 4days there. So, definitely I will be doing some shopping, checking at some places, eating Italian food till I vomit and have some fine wine.

I think good Italian food can be found anywhere in Italy...what about shopping? Rome or Milan? and nightlife of course.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Aha I see....I think I'll need like 6hours from Rome to Turin.

Actually one of the reasons I'm going is of course to get to watch the team. But I'll be spending like 3 to 4days there. So, definitely I will be doing some shopping, checking at some places, eating Italian food till I vomit and have some fine wine.

I think good Italian food can be found anywhere in Italy...what about shopping? Rome or Milan? and nightlife of course.
    Milano is very expensive in terms of shopping. You will fing anything you want in Roma to, there are great places to (must) see in Roma.. Milano is boring man trust me, but ofcourse not as boring as Torino.. when you go to Torino just watch the game and run :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)