mario gomez (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=246045

Juve After Gomez

Arsenal and Liverpool are also after the player.

zoom - galleria The Bundesliga is probably the league the Juventus management are looking at most closely as the German league always offers several options for a free transfer.

But not only that: Juve are also following a young striker whose contract terminates in 2011. The player in question is Mario Gomez, 20-year-old Stuttgart striker.

However the competition for the player is pretty stiff, with Arsenal and Liverpool also tracking the player. Stuttgart are expected to be asking at least 20 million Euros for the striker.

In Germany Juventus have also started other negotiations. Torsten Frings of Werder Bremen is one of the players being followed, as he is showing reluctance to extend his contract with the club.

He's tempted by the prospect of joining the Bianconeri, especially after Roberto Bettega spoke to him about the offer in more detail.

Frings is thinking about it, and the Bianconeri are certain he is the right player. That's why for now they have decided to put other possible German negotiations on hold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Stuttgarts manager Horst Held already said that they will keep their youngstar, even if there will be a bid of 20 million or even higher. The player himself said that he wants to stay to develop and stuff. I further think that he would not help Juve in their situation. So Klose is a much better alternative.

Apr 12, 2004
Gomez loyal to Stuttgart
By Sam Hez - Created on 28 Feb 2007

Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez has calmed fears that he is considering leaving the Swabians in order to seal a lucrative summer move to one of Europe's leading clubs.

The 21-year-old is currently the Bundesliga's leading goalscorer and also scored on his international debut for Germany against Switzerland earlier this month.

The German press have wasted no time in linking him with Bayern Munich and clubs in Spain, Italy and England, but Gomez has no intention of leaving the Gottlieb-Daimler-Stadium yet.

"I didn't sign a contract until 2011 only to leave after a couple of good games," Gomez told Bild. "Loyalty towards my club is more important than big money."

Gomez admitted that Catalan giants Barcelona are his favourite club, but insisted that he will not consider any offers during the summer window.

He added: "If there was an offer from Barca(or any other club), they would need to be patient as I want to spend more time here at Stuttgart."

Earlier this month Stuttgart director of sport Horst Heldt said not even an offer in the region of €25million (£17million) would tempt them to sell.

Skysports.com

GOOD GOIN' ABUGADUMBHEAD!

CLOSE THREAD!

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Juve, il "Torrero" Mario Gomez per l'attacco7/5/2007 - 10:57

(TORINO) - La Juve continua a muoversi sul mercato tedesco. Dopo l'interessamento ai due giocatori del Werder Brema Frings e Klose, con il secondo però che rimarrà definitivamente a Brema, si fa avanti l'idea Mario Gomez a quanto riporta goal.com. L'attaccante tedesco di origini spagnole che si è guadagnato il soprannome "Torrero" (da torero e tor che in tedesco significa rete) con le sue 13 marcature in campionato. Senza l'infortunio che lo tiene fuori da ben due mesi, avrebbe sicuramente detto la sua nella corsa al titolo di capocannoniere nonché aiutare lo Stoccarda che da filo da torcere allo Schalke con un solo punto di distacco a due giornate dal termine del campionato. Il costo del suo cartellino si agirerebbe intorno ai 10 milioni di euro, e la Juventus potrebbe essere la squadra per il definitivo salto di qualità del 23-enne attaccante della nazionale tedesca.

http://www.calciomercatoweb.it/

It looks like we are folowing him. His price is around 10mil euro (i think it's more) He has scored 13 goals this season but has been injured for about 2 months.
I like him but I prefer Huntelaar.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
hes young in a developing team where hes adored and watever he does they will still do that.
His team is challenging on two fronts this season and will play CL football next season.

I dont see him coming

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I think i saw him in World Cup, didnt do much to impress, probably the pressure, Huntelaar for now is best option.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nope! They don't!
But if we are buying we should go for the class Klass, ya know the cheaper stock is more expencive than the expencive! That means if you buy cheap you'll have to buy twice!
Both clubs are asking for 20 million euros for their respective players :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)