Alessandro Birindelli (2 Viewers)

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    He is our veteran,a loyal Juventino.He deserves a thread.

Juventus defender Alessandro Birindelli admits he wants a role with the club when he retires.
    The 33 year-old fullback said: "I hope to close my career with Juve, if they want me to and if I deserve it. After that, it would appeal to me to work with children, I have in mind to open a soccer school affiliated to Juve."

Birindelli blasts former Juventus coach Capello: He hurt me

Alessandro Birindelli has revealed how he was on the verge of quitting Juventus last season due to the treatment he received from former coach Fabio Capello.

The veteran fullback said: "I won't discuss his coaching, but at a human level we have not ever had a relationship. The past year I did not play because of a knee injury, nevertheless it was decided in the same season after I had recovered that I did not deserve a chance. Without explanation, he did not give me an opportunity to show if I was recovered, if I could also be useful. He treated me badly, I brooded with much anger, he hurt me inside.

"Then in May they told me to find another team, because I was no longer in his plans. I began to look around, I had contact with Monaco and Salzburg.

"But then Alessio Secco took charge and in the off-season he asked me if I'd like to stay on. I answered that I'd stay even in Serie C

PS:can moderator edit threads name,Official Alessandro Birindelli thread

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Never liked him. He is loyal, but as a player he is average. Juventus deserves better players than him.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Any top club needs a pool which include a few solid back up players who don't complain at not playing every week.

I don't particularly rate him but I admire his loyalty.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Any top club needs a pool which include a few solid back up players who don't complain at not playing every week.

I don't particularly rate him but I admire his loyalty.
    :agree: Not everyone can be the star of the team, Biri has been a loyal journeyman; not the best player, perhaps, but he's there for us when we need him & plays as well as he can. He is getting on & is not quite so sharp, but he has been of service to Juventus.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    He is our veteran,a loyal Juventino.He deserves a thread.

Birindelli blasts former Juventus coach Capello: He hurt me

Alessandro Birindelli has revealed how he was on the verge of quitting Juventus last season due to the treatment he received from former coach Fabio Capello.

The veteran fullback said: "I won't discuss his coaching, but at a human level we have not ever had a relationship. He treated me badly, I brooded with much anger, he hurt me inside.

"But then Alessio Secco took charge and in the off-season he asked me if I'd like to stay on. I answered that I'd stay even in Serie C

:agree: Biri has been just as loyal as the rest, staying when leaving was the easier option. This, as well as his undoubted effort when called upon, means Biri deserves our maximum respect. We need players like him just as much as the Buffons & Nedveds. Nice to see someone who said "I'd stay even in C" is actually still with us - are you listenining Canna?

Just one point - "We have not ever had a relationship, he hurt me inside"? Did Bozi know this kind of thing went on before Crapello went to Madrid? :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    no wonder he is pissed at him,i bet he left teh mark of fabby.........

a dribble of jizz on the sheets and the odd stench of piss that you usually associate with elderly people

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    he has played with us for 10 seasons. Why wouldnt he have his own thread? We have a paro thread so why not Birindelli?

Thank you Birindelli.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    A loyal servant deserves a thread of his own, no matter what anybody says. Birindelli has served this club through thick and thin, and the least we can do is give him a little webspace in this unlimited realm of the internet. But unfortunately fans such as Mark83 think loyalty is worth nothing and believe only glory hunters such as himself are worthy to be footballers on Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)