Watch Live Matches Online 4 Free (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i dont know if this has been posted yet but one of my homies in italy sent me this link which lets you watch live matches (of any sport) on your comp. its very reliable and good quality. its good for ppl like me who cant watch any matches (thx to the good ol' u s of a) in their area or country. unfortunately i dont think they air serie b fixtures :tdown: but still its definitely worth checking out. i caught all the cl matches this past week live when i was at work and i didnt miss a beat. let me know how it goes!

MY P2P Live

forever yours, the indian giver :D :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Does anyone here Kno if it is possible to watch Juve matches on the net?

I tried the sites Bianco neri and 19nejc91 recommended but they dont seem to hav Serie B.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Does anyone here Kno if it is possible to watch Juve matches on the net?

I tried the sites Bianco neri and 19nejc91 recommended but they dont seem to hav Serie B.
    they're showing modena v juve, the link is up, go to the site and under football click on weekdays and you will see it. score! :D :D :D

Juve316

Aug 3, 2008
    i dont know if this has been posted yet but one of my homies in italy sent me this link which lets you watch live matches (of any sport) on your comp. its very reliable and good quality. its good for ppl like me who cant watch any matches (thx to the good ol' u s of a) in their area or country. unfortunately i dont think they air serie b fixtures :tdown: but still its definitely worth checking out. i caught all the cl matches this past week live when i was at work and i didnt miss a beat. let me know how it goes!

MY P2P Live

forever yours, the indian giver :D :smoke:
    You can watch live matches online for free on http://www.noticiasyapuestas.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)