Mauro Camoranesi (3 Viewers)

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    thanks for the info... so does anyone in the forum speak about mauro... i think he was brilliant in the world cup.. except he missed at times.. um.....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    We'll he hasn't been spectacular in WC, and although his last two seasons have been somewhat more consistant, I think we got a good player in Marchionni anyways...

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    wasn't Marco Marchionni selected only as provisional player for the WC.. umm... luca toni is here in thailand enjoying the beach with his family members:)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    - vOnAm - said:
    We'll he hasn't been spectacular in WC, and although his last two seasons have been somewhat more consistant, I think we got a good player in Marchionni anyways...
    Camoranesi is in a class of his own, especially compared to Marchionni.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    - vOnAm - said:
    Camoranesi was extremely spectacular in the WC. He's a legend in my eyes. I don't know why everyone is so biased towards Camoranesi. Other than Lippi and the Azzurri themselves no one seems able to value him correctly.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Seven said:
    Camoranesi was extremely spectacular in the WC. He's a legend in my eyes. I don't know why everyone is so biased towards Camoranesi. Other than Lippi and the Azzurri themselves no one seems able to value him correctly.
    indeed.. mauro was spectacular inspite of his volatile character.. he did great.. otherwise lippi would not have chosen him for the squad.. i agree with u seven... forza mauro.. bet he will shine again.. with his skills..

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    he is a great player.. its how we perceive things eh... we see what we want to see.. haha.. he will grow his hair back.. love him too... would love to meet him one day....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)