Juventus Legends (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
How's Trezeguet not a legend? So many years at Juventus, so many goals, so many prizes with us, one of the clubs all-time topscorers. Is he not the club's all-time foreign topscorer(or nr2 at least)? Staying at Juventus in Serie B(regardless if it wasn't completely volentarily, he accepted his fate and dedicated himself to our cause)..

I don't like his playing style either at times, but calling Trezeguet a legend is far from a joke.

OP
Matteo4Azzurri
Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    So if he's going this summer, he's no longer a legend?
    Trez desperately wanted out of Juve this year but was blocked by management. So, it gets a bit annoying when people crucify guys like Canna & Zambro and give good ol Trez the "legend" title.

You can call him whatever you want to. But, I know we won't be talking about him much longer because the club is going to grant his wishes & move him elsewhere.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Trez desperately wanted out of Juve this year but was blocked by management. So, it gets a bit annoying when people crucify guys like Canna & Zambro and give good ol Trez the "legend" title.

You can call him whatever you want to. But, I know we won't be talking about him much longer because the club is going to grant his wishes & move him elsewhere.
    Wherever he goes and whatever he does, he will still be a legend. Only a fool would think otherwise. He is Juve's top scoring foreigner of all times FFS.

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    Wherever he goes and whatever he does, he will still be a legend. Only a fool would think otherwise. He is Juve's top scoring foreigner of all times FFS.
    Then crown his a**, lol

Who cares? Juve, right now, is about the future & Trez "the Legend" has pretty much committed he wants no part of it.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Laughable is that you are fine with Cannavaro that he left and you welcome him back but Trezeguet saying he wants to leave, you don't regard him as a legend anymore. Oh let me guess, he's not Italian :lol2:

OP
    Matteo4Azzurri
    Jan 7, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    Ohh look I've angered Mr. Göteborg.

Better watch it, you're going to end up closing this thread. Maybe the mods should do that anyways because this is supposed to be about Luca Toni, not your Trez worship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)