The Financial Situation - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 409
Page 409 of 426 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 8507

Cash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    That's Liverpool's revenue without CL money btw and Chelsea too, this despite us having as good a season anyone can have last year. So really, money wise, our competition are Spurs and Dortmund. We are closer to them than the ones in the top half. In fact I expect us to drop out of the top 10 soon once Spurs move into their new stadium.

Basically, we are never gonna catchup with the top clubs but we'll try our best to remain competitive like we doing right now. Calciopoli damaged us and this league for good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    That's only because Liverpool fans are obnoxiously loud and boisterous. If he was playing for Spurs or Everton no one would care.

Everyone gets noticed in the PL whether you play for a relegation team or a top club.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Everyone gets noticed in the PL whether you play for a relegation team or a top club.
    Calm down man. Why you are trying so hard to persuade people into your pov? I don't like Premier League not because I'm bitter and envy their money but it is simply not attractive to me. And I'm not alone. Oh, and that point of yours, every player gets noticed in bpl is nonsense. Majority of international fans find it hard to know every team that plays in bpl let a lone some scrubs from Swansea or other Brighton.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2349 Post(s)
    Deloitte football money league. We are 10th for revenue

- - - Updated - - -

When you look at the revenue streams some of these other clubs get and see how far down the peaking order we are and STILL made it to 2 finals in 3 seasons should be enough let people sit back and contemplate why they are so up-in-arms so often with their pitchforks in hand.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Deloitte football money league. We are 10th for revenue

- - - Updated - - -

When you look at the revenue streams some of these other clubs get and see how far down the peaking order we are and STILL made it to 2 finals in 3 seasons should be enough let people sit back and contemplate why they are so up-in-arms so often with their pitchforks in hand.
    We need to work on the commercial income. We are more or less stuck regarding matchday revenue and TV revenue doesn't depend on us. We have signed quite a few deals with companies like Cygames, M&Ms, that Chinese mineral water company, Carlsberg, that Mexican beer and some others I don't remember so hopefully we will see a rise next year.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2349 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    We need to work on the commercial income. We are more or less stuck regarding matchday revenue and TV revenue doesn't depend on us. We have signed quite a few deals with companies like Cygames, M&Ms, that Chinese mineral water company, Carlsberg, that Mexican beer and some others I don't remember so hopefully we will see a rise next year.
    The big takeaway here, at least for me, is it’s laughabke to think we can compete with some of these clubs with mega salaries. We don’t make enough to sustain that long term.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Well, we need to start thinking how to grow at a faster rate. $#@!ers like PSG and Man City are forging ahead, and $#@!s like United continue to have a huge global audience. We can't afford to fall behind too much. Obviously, UEFA need to intervene and impose some restrictions/sanctions, but we all know they're a joke.

We must retain our best players because marketing and global appeal is synonymous with exciting players. No one is gonna follow us because we have a Sturaro, Khedira, or even a Higuain. Players like Pjanic, Buffon, and of course Dybala keep us relevant from a marketing/fan-base perspective.

I wouldn't be averse to selling off the club; in fact, I wish a couple of billionaires with unlimited funds buy up teams like Lazio and Atalanta for example, if it means the league becomes more competitive and appealing to a global audience. If UEFA aren't planning on doing $#@! to intervene, then the league needs to become relevant and more attractive again.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    No sane investor would want to invest in Italy with all their bureaucracy especially when there are benefits for investing elsewhere. A 20th place team in PL for example earns €200M a year through TV money. That's an investor's dream.

All this league can attract is Chinese frauds as we are seeing now.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Well, we need to start thinking how to grow at a faster rate. $#@!ers like PSG and Man City are forging ahead, and $#@!s like United continue to have a huge global audience. We can't afford to fall behind too much. Obviously, UEFA need to intervene and impose some restrictions/sanctions, but we all know they're a joke.

We must retain our best players because marketing and global appeal is synonymous with exciting players. No one is gonna follow us because we have a Sturaro, Khedira, or even a Higuain. Players like Pjanic, Buffon, and of course Dybala keep us relevant from a marketing/fan-base perspective.

I wouldn't be averse to selling off the club; in fact, I wish a couple of billionaires with unlimited funds buy up teams like Lazio and Atalanta for example, if it means the league becomes more competitive and appealing to a global audience. If UEFA aren't planning on doing $#@! to intervene, then the league needs to become relevant and more attractive again.
    Sadly I think Serie A will become more popular if Napoli wins the league this season. Serie A really has to improve its broadcasting quality, pitches and stadiums.
    Football wise I think it is the best league, efforts must be taken to improve its marketing outreach. Juve's marketing team is excellent. Our social media accounts have exploded over the last 5 years, and doing cool things like partnering with Netflix and sponsoring concerts (like they did during the 2017 pre-season in the US) really helps. Having said that, we just push for better deals from Jeep and Adidas. (Jeep has become really popular in Italy in the last few years).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    Calm down man. Why you are trying so hard to persuade people into your pov? I don't like Premier League not because I'm bitter and envy their money but it is simply not attractive to me. And I'm not alone. Oh, and that point of yours, every player gets noticed in bpl is nonsense. Majority of international fans find it hard to know every team that plays in bpl let a lone some scrubs from Swansea or other Brighton.
    How many people talk about Pascal Gross, Richarlison, Doucoure, Fabianski etc? They've been really good for their respective teams this season. Also, look how much attention certain players from non-top tier teams in Italy receive. Milinkovic Savic, Immobile, Felipe Anderson, Belotti, Lucas Torreira, Federico Chiesa, Papu Gomez have all been hot topics over the last 12 months.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2349 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post

Then what happens when those billionaires lose interest and sell? Take special note of Milan and Inter.

Weak argument IMO. Sorry
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    The thing is that the appeal of the league has nothing to do with quality of football really. It's all marketing. Napoli plays some of the best football you can hope to watch and no one cares. Even Guardiola is fapping over them but no one cares outside of Neapolitans.

All that matters is presentation of the product and being available in English.

If Napoli played in the EPL they would be accumulating plastic fans at a quicker rate than Arsenal did in the early 2000s.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2204 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Linglong

Cash
    Mentioned
    2349 Post(s)
    Tapping that Chinese market. Are you happy @Bianconero81?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    We are limited and pretty much operating at our maximum

Agnelli should get us a better sponsor what ever JEEP are paying us is simply not enough

Calciopoli is still restricting us, we would be in a better position no doubt if it wasn't for Inter mafia

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    We are limited and pretty much operating at our maximum

Agnelli should get us a better sponsor what ever JEEP are paying us is simply not enough

Calciopoli is still restricting us, we would be in a better position no doubt if it wasn't for Inter mafia
    yeah we should get at least double than what we get from Jeep and a better deal with Adidas..

Cash
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Tapping that Chinese market. Are you happy @Bianconero81?

@Lion
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2349 Post(s)
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2349 Post(s)
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1996 Post(s)
    inb4 someone says Napoli have inferior squads to Roma, inter and Milan because of this list
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Southampton and Crystal Palace
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."