And you thought that inter fans were all inbreds..... (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
hmmm... interesting, they all seem to resemble fat hairy women. good digging boz, now i am disturbed for the rest of my life

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Look like a fairly standard cross section of the most digusting, despicable race of 'humans' that ever existed.

Q. What do you throw to a drowning Rangers fan?

A. His wife and kids.

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Look like a fairly standard cross section of the most digusting, despicable race of 'humans' that ever existed.

Q. What do you throw to a drowning Rangers fan?

A. His wife and kids.
    lol aye, my best mate is a gers fan. real hardcore, only been to ibrox twice and both times its been to hospitality............

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    lol aye, my best mate is a gers fan. real hardcore, only been to ibrox twice and both times its been to hospitality............

Rangers fan, Glory hunting rangers fan, Santa and the Easter bunny walking along when they find a £20 note. Who gets to keep it?

The glory hunting rangers fan, the others don't exist.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    me either but my best mate is a fan :

full of bigoted inbreds, though celtic fans are just as bad

Unlike hearts, or the cousins of william as they are sometimes known, who only have a small section of bigots rather than the place being full of them.

By the way, hows that £28m debt doing Bozi?:D

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Unlike hearts, or the cousins of william as they are sometimes known, who only have a small section of bigots rather than the place being full of them.

By the way, hows that £28m debt doing Bozi?:D
    catholic jambo here mate, sell that shit to the tourists:Tdown:

as for teh debt its coming along nicely, romanov is gonna use the AGM to push through a motion to increase borrowing to $40 million. then probably hit us with teh relocation of tynecastle to downtown Kaunus, on the plus side most of the male population of lithuainia are on the books of hearts(minus fliakis) so teh chances of pulling will increase

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    catholic jambo here mate, sell that shit to the tourists:Tdown:

as for teh debt its coming along nicely, romanov is gonna use the AGM to push through a motion to increase borrowing to $40 million. then probably hit us with teh relocation of tynecastle to downtown Kaunus, on the plus side most of the male population of lithuainia are on the books of hearts(minus fliakis) so teh chances of pulling will increase

I wasn't referring to you particularly. All I was saying is that Hearts have their own bigoted element and they are loyalist.

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    I wasn't referring to you particularly. All I was saying is that Hearts have their own bigoted element and they are loyalist.
    unfortunately, the same as abrerdeen have their hadcore hooligans but we cant tar all of tehm with the same brush. rangers and celtic however made their large supports on teh back of bigotry and will never eradicate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)