Kovac out for 2months (2 Viewers)

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Kovac undergoes surgery

Late this morning, Robert Kovac underwent surgery on his right ankle at the Borgenhausen hospital, Munich. The operation, carried out by doctors Seebauer and Schiller, removed two large calcifications – which were causing an inflammation in the area - from the anterior part of the right ankle joint.
The prognosis for the player’s return in around eight weeks.
:confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
wonderful, simply wonderful.
who else is out on our back line? is tudor still out? i guess this means that big boom boumsong is our fall back plan eh? ahhhhhhh!!:wallbang: :depressed

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
negatives are that we are thin on central defenders.

positives are that piccolo gets a chance to prove himself and hopefully legro can offer this team something more than just average play.

and for kovac's sake it really is the wrong stage of the season to be getting injured, considering there are os many rumours of defenders joining etc...i would think the club will ship him out come the summer.

Tabak

May 20, 2006
I hope Legro will be good enough for serie B! And I want to see him in Juve jersey again. He deserves a second chance

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
wonderful, simply wonderful.
who else is out on our back line? is tudor still out? i guess this means that big boom boumsong is our fall back plan eh? ahhhhhhh!!:wallbang: :depressed
Don't bang your head mate, perhaps he may be motivated to prove that he deserves to a first team regular, at least, at this period. :eyebrows:

Bet the board are wishing they put the cash up for Grygera.
I don't think so.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Our defence is a joke from the beginning with names like Boumsong, Zebina and Legro in the squad. Kovac out spells disaster.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Latest on Kovac, according to Juventus.com -
Serie B Tim - 13 Feb 2007 - 5:26 PM

Kovac back in Turin next week

At the end of the week’s second training session, Dr Riccardo Agricola revealed the latest from the treatment table - including the conditions of Kovac, Boumsong, Marchisio and Zebina - to the Juventus Channel cameras.

Zebina should be fine for Saturday’s clash with Crotone, while the other three will have to sit things out

After undergoing surgery on his right ankle in Munich last month, Robert Kovac will return to Turin on Tuesday and should be back to full fitness in around 1/1½ month’s time
Out since the Trofeo Berlusconi in early January, Boumsong will resume training with the squad in a couple of days’ time (perhaps even as early as Wednesday). Medically speaking, he could even feature in the game with Modena.

Still no change for Marchisio, who suffered heavy bruising to his left thigh in last week’s final training session. He will undergo physiotherapy this week,

And finally, Zebina did not train with the rest of the group today having carried out an intense session last week.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"And finally, Zebina did not train with the rest of the group today having carried out an intense session last week. He said he would be much more comfortable farting and eating potatochips in front of the Xbox at Legrotagglie's mother's house, like he always does."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)