I love Tacchinardi! (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Tacchinardi may be right on this, but I was never sad to see him away from Juve. Not exactly the player we need in our midfield.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Tacchinardi, Blasi and Cristiano Zanetti for our defensive midfield role. :rolleyes:

Moreover, these players would cost us nothing, simply, because they are ours.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I think so as well. But what about Blasi, was our deal with Fiorentina for one or two years loan?
I don't want Blasi back he made comments that he wants to finish his career in the viola, he is not dedicated to the Juve cause. Tacch on the other hand i say bring him back but not as a starter but bench player.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
maalducato1 said:
I don't want Blasi back he made comments that he wants to finish his career in the viola, he is not dedicated to the Juve cause. Tacch on the other hand i say bring him back but not as a starter but bench player.
If he said so, I don't want him back. :(

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Tacchinardi may be right on this, but I was never sad to see him away from Juve. Not exactly the player we need in our midfield.
so you think playing with heart and determination is not important for a midfield player?? Tachi always gave 100% for juve, and I would take him over all our defensive midfield players we had in the last 5 years:disagree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
so you think playing with heart and determination is not important for a midfield player?? Tachi always gave 100% for juve, and I would take him over all our defensive midfield players we had in the last 5 years:disagree:
To me, he is better than Emerson, Vieira, Blasi, Giannicheda and Zanetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)