Luca Toni (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Apparently we are considering Toni as replacement for Trezeguet, if the latter leaves.

It's all over the net from calciomercato.com, .biz, channel4 etc.

I would not be opposed to this. Similar to getting Klose, but Toni is serieA accustomed, and I simply like him more..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Dominic said:
I would not be opposed to this. Similar to getting Klose, but Toni is serieA accustomed, and I simply like him more..
Yes, Toni has proved himself as a dangerous striker in Serie A so far. What is more, if we bear in mind the financial point of view, Toni would be more cheaper than Klose. Actually, both Toni and Klose have the same value, but we have business with Fiorentina; co-ownership and loaned players like Blasi and Bojinov, and before them Mutu. So, we can include Miccoli or Zalayeta in the deal plus cash.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
first of all, isnt Klose for free? second of all Trez can leave for all i care, on the field he's lazy, he wont run for every ball, he just waits, i know hes a target man but Toni fights for every ball. Trez's work ethic is a disgrace, kick him out and get Toni.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
toni wud be easier and a better option to klose and huntelaar, talking of huntelaar toni wud be a easier target too since huntelaar is a target for fiorentina, and unfortunatly to say but our relations with fiorentina are rather good, with the likes of miccoli,maresca,bojigol,mu2 being traded in the past

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I would love to be there when the Fiorentina owners explain to fiorentina fans why they sold Toni to Juventus. It would be quite interesting viewing. I like the guy, i think his work ethic and goals scoring is first class but i just do not see Fiorentian wantting to sell him to us. Mutu, Chiellini and Bojinov are different matters as they are not established cases in their clubs and i am pretty sure Fiorentina fans are still pretty pissed at acquiring Blasi

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
who would have thought that Juve and Fiorentina would be considered to be 'good business partners'...aaah well i guess worse has happened. You just need to take a look at Juve's backline if your aren't convinced.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I would love to be there when the Fiorentina owners explain to fiorentina fans why they sold Toni to Juventus. It would be quite interesting viewing. I like the guy, i think his work ethic and goals scoring is first class but i just do not see Fiorentian wantting to sell him to us. Mutu, Chiellini and Bojinov are different matters as they are not established cases in their clubs and i am pretty sure Fiorentina fans are still pretty pissed at acquiring Blasi
Yeah, that case would be similar to Baggio´s selling to Juventus. Toni is considered a hero in Florence and he said himself that he is prepared to end his career in Fiorentina. However, anything could happen. I hope we don´t get him.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bettega: "It's all BS, I was in Monaco/Munich".

Munich hey? I hope it's not for Lucio. :| Final details for Pizarro's contract?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Stripper said:
first of all, isnt Klose for free? second of all Trez can leave for all i care, on the field he's lazy, he wont run for every ball, he just waits, i know hes a target man but Toni fights for every ball. Trez's work ethic is a disgrace, kick him out and get Toni.
Nope, Klose won't be free in the summer. :(

I wish Trezeguet would leave, first of all, he hasn't shown commitment to the team who he's played for nearly during his entire career, also he threatened us more than three or four times that he would leave if and if...:blah: Second of all, I agree with what you've just said, he doesn't work hard, he waits for the ball. But to be honest, he became so lazy in the previous couple of seasons, he was much better in his prime.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hope it´s for Lahm or Schweinsteiger, though it´s only my imagination.
I don't have a map of Germany with me now but are there other teams close to Munich? Maybe they decided to meet there to dribble the media. :D
I'm thinking to much. :rolleyes:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
:disagree: :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)