Giuseppe Rossi - SS - Villarreal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Never been convined he was all that good when playing in England, maybe Italy will suit him more.

Don't think he would be an improvement on Palladino so hope we don't go for him, especially given how expensive he would be.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Overrated prick of a player. Personally I wish him the worst and certainly do not want him at Juventus. If you're looking out for the next Zlatan, well behold this douchebag.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Yeah after yesterday, who's not going to be interested in him?

It's in the best interests of both MUFC and Rossi for Rossi to stay in Italy. In Man Utd, he will never get any playing time. The reason is a certain untouchable named Shrek, aka Wayne Rooney...and that's a shame. I dunno how Manchester get their hands on so many young talents, Rooney, Rossi, Ronaldo, it's ridiculous. But anyway, it's better for Rossi to stay in Italy if it means he'll get more playing time and a sooner Azzurri call up, which I assume he rather wants.

And 4.2 million pounds isn't that much, is it? Not for one of the hottest upcoming prospects...but that's for everyone else to decide. :toast:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not too sure about Rossi. I know he's a hype, but I from what I've seen from him so far he's not been that impressive. He didn't exactly shine at Newcastle, while an average player like Martins now does.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
huh, what did he did?
He was born in New Jersey in the US, but adopted Italy for citizenship because his parents are first generation immigrants, and he spent time training there. I could do the same with Canada and Italy for passports, but I'm not turning my back on my country. It's a matter of patriotism, and in my opinion he has none.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
He was born in New Jersey in the US, but adopted Italy for citizenship because his parents are first generation immigrants, and he spent time training there. I could do the same with Canada and Italy for passports, but I'm not turning my back on my country. It's a matter of patriotism, and in my opinion he has none.
So what???

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
he made the right decision of choosing Italy as his footballing nation, as you will be taken more seriously. He would be a good player to have as long as he is not too expensive. If i had to choose between him and Bojinov, i'd choose Giuseppe.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
He turned his back on his country, so I don't really appreciate him too much...and I also think he's overrated. If you can't cut it in the Premiership, you might as well take a knife, palpate your jugular and go to town.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
He has italian orgins.. and tbh, I would choose Italy over USA everyday from footballing point of view..

this can not be the reason why andy is hatting rossi

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He has italian orgins.. and tbh, I would choose Italy over USA everyday from footballing point of view..

this can not be the reason why andy is hatting rossi
But the kid has absolutely no respect and did not give a care to the people who helped nurture his growth as a footballer in the states. For that reason, and for the fact he's just about as loyal as a smutty whore, certainly does not make him welcome at my Juventus in my opinion. But of course the people who support the Azzurri will think differently, so there is really no point in discussing it. I just don't respect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)