Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
United offer Ron to Juve
Wednesday 17 January, 2007

Manchester United are supposedly ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in return for David Trezeguet and Raffaele Palladino.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims that United have renewed their interest in the Frenchman, who was already targeted last summer as Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s successor following his Real switch.

The Old Trafford outfit are apparently therefore ready to offer Ronaldo to the Bianconeri, but Sir Alex Ferguson has now asked for 22-year-old Palladino to be included in the operation as well.

While Juve are ready to sacrifice Trez, whose contract expires in 2008, they are unlikely to allow Palladino to leave seeing as he is part of their future plans.

Juventus have instead offered a youngster between Paolo De Ceglie, Claudio Marchisio and Sebastian Giovinco and are now waiting for a reply from the Premiership side.

Ronaldo is a market target for various European clubs including Barcelona, Valencia and Real Madrid, but Juventus could be favoured in the race to sign the 22-year-old.

The Bianconeri are ready to offer the midfielder a contract which would see him keep hold of his lucrative image rights.

Sportswear giants Nike, who supply both the player and the Italian club, are also reportedly ready to financially help the Turin giants net the 2006 World Cup star.

-----

Im not sure if we should send Marchisio to Manchester United. I think he should be a part of our future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
No thx. Trez guarantee's us goals every season. Palladino has been playing very well this season, and is effective in both a forward and attacking midfield position.

C.Ronaldo has the talent but doesn't have the brain. For every good play he completes there r 2 others he fucked up from being selfish. He is not worth our best goal scorer + 1 of our more promising youngsters.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

asshole, yes, also one of the best wingers in the game imo. the way he is playing this season is breathtaking. though the deal is bollocks most likely, there's no way manU are willing to sell him anytime soon.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've always thought Ronaldo is a terrific player, no matter how much people love to hate him. That said, I think it would be a mistake to bring him here -- so fortunately that's not going to happen. I am not sure he'd thrive in Italian football the way he can in the EPL, and his bouts of childish tantrums remind me too much of Zlatan and Cassano on bad days.

It would be an even bigger mistake to give up Trez for him. Our lineup desperately needs a quality finisher next season.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
are you kiding me....he is the best.....C.Ronaldo is the best player in the world...Palladino is good but not that good!!if C.Ronaldo comes to Juve...we must not let him gow...he is verry verry good!!!but i don't think he is going come!!:frown:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i don't see why would Nike would help us financially in this deal ?? ManU is already sponserd by Nike so what is the point. between i think they helped us by staying as our sponsers unlike others.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We need to keep Palladino, CR7 would get crushed in every game and wouldn't be able to dribble like he's used to do.

He also costs a bundle in wages. My guess is that he'd like some CL next year too so...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i would accept to be honest, i used to hate him alot specifically for the england vs portugal game this summer but when i watched him play at man utd it hink the guy has talent.

i honestly want to know why some memebers onthe forum dont want to see him at juve?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i would accept to be honest, i used to hate him alot specifically for the england vs portugal game this summer but when i watched him play at man utd it hink the guy has talent.

i honestly want to know why some memebers onthe forum dont want to see him at juve?
Because we don't want to lose the best keeper in the world or a young italian talent that could be more useful to the squad that CR7.

If they want Trez + cash then that's a different story.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Because we don't want to lose the best keeper in the world or a young italian talent that could be more useful to the squad that CR7.

If they want Trez + cash then that's a different story.
that woud eb a good deal but i wonder how much alex fergi would want for him i think its alot of cash.

juve need a nedved replacement
c.ronaldo has great attributes(shooting/crossing/speed/DIVING)
exactly, we need some one like that in juventus, it hink this would be the signing that would make buffon, and cammo stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)