Claudio Pizarro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
According to sports.it (http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20072/cmc_104995.html)If Trezeguet remains, we would try to add Pizarro from Bayern to the squad. He's free in the summer.

He'd be ideal, kind of like Di Vaio a couple of years ago, Pizarro could be cover for the support striker as well as the finisher. I don't see what Trezeguet remaining has to do with it though, we should go for him anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
When Capello was at Juve we have had enough Players from Roma. I dont want any Roma shit players in our Team. Only perhaps Mexes or Chivu. Palladino is near to Cassano and i would rather let play Palladino then buy a Cassano that makes a lot of troubles if he dont play.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i want Cassano! He is the natural succesor to Del Piero and is much better than Palladino IMO
I disagree, I would hold on to Palladino.

And as Dominic said, we could easily go for Pizzaro, he proved that he´s a good striker + he´s free.

Del Piero should teach Palladino for the future and we have Trezeguet and Pizzaro for striker rotation. :tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
i want Cassano! He is the natural succesor to Del Piero and is much better than Palladino IMO
Maan I just can't believe you've said that :disagree:

Cassano only brings problems with himself and nothing else, and I would prefer Palla over him just because he is our product, he plays good, he is scoring goals and doesn't cry when he is sitting on the bench.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i meant Cassano plays in the exact same position and is a similar build/player to Del Piero. I didnt mention his character here, yes its not good, but if DP teaches him he will be one of the best players in the World, were he should be.
Palladino is good but Cassano is miles ahead.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
i meant Cassano plays in the exact same position and is a similar build/player to Del Piero. I didnt mention his character here, yes its not good, but if DP teaches him he will be one of the best players in the World, were he should be.
Palladino is good but Cassano is miles ahead.
I agree also, Cassano has vast talent and a bad attitude. But one thing you have to understand about him is where he grew up. He grew up in vecchia bari in southern italy a very poor and tough town with no guidance hence the reason he is what he is today. The reason his attitude gets worse is because all the people he trust's in the business have stabbed him in the back. I think if he where to join Juve with their family like approach and Del piero's guidance they really can change him around.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t think Cassano is playing at the same level he has played a couple of years ago
So I`m not that sure that Cassano is better than Palladino at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)