Battlefield 2142 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ummm... English!? :D

pique1

–verb (used with object)
1. to affect with sharp irritation and resentment, esp. by some wound to pride: She was greatly piqued when they refused her invitation.
2. to wound (the pride, vanity, etc.).
3. to excite (interest, curiosity, etc.): Her curiosity was piqued by the gossip.
4. to arouse an emotion or provoke to action: to pique someone to answer a challenge.
5. Archaic. to pride (oneself) (usually fol. by on or upon).
–verb (used without object)
6. to arouse pique in someone: an action that piqued when it was meant to soothe.
–noun
7. a feeling of irritation or resentment, as from a wound to pride or self-esteem: to be in a pique.
8. Obsolete. a state of irritated feeling between persons.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i know what it means damn it! (read: i can use google too)

i just never saw anyone use it. :p

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hang on, so the supposition here is that I used Google before I posted that? I'm a little confused now

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hang on, so the supposition here is that I used Google before I posted that? I'm a little confused now
the chronological events of the story would be like this:
- vlatko teases you for using the word "pique" which he never heard of before (see post #4)
- then you provided an explanation of the word (see post #5)
- then i teased you that you googled it up which i could have done myself and pretend to actually know what that silly word means. (see post #6)
- then along came the jeeks and took my post out of context and sarcastically said "you never saw anyone use google before" (see post #8)
- i responded sarcastically, "no amazing isn't it?" (see post #9)
- then gray came along and got offended because he thought that we think he googled the word "pique" before using it in his post (see post #10)

yes, i'm bored to death. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the chronological events of the story would be like this:
- vlatko teases you for using the word "pique" which he never heard of before (see post #4)
- then you provided an explanation of the word (see post #5)
- then i teased you that you googled it up which i could have done myself and pretend to actually know what that silly word means. (see post #6)
- then along came the jeeks and took my post out of context and sarcastically said "you never saw anyone use google before" (see post #8)
- i responded sarcastically, "no amazing isn't it?" (see post #9)
- then gray came along and got offended because he thought that we think he googled the word "pique" before using it in his post (see post #10)

yes, i'm bored to death. :D
wow! never seen anyone provide a summary in chronological order like that before! Since you are bored...do you want to do an english essay for me?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

wow! never seen anyone provide a summary in chronological order like that before! Since you are bored...do you want to do an english essay for me?
sorry i'm not bored anymore and i gotta go now. you wouldn't want me to write you anything though. :D

OP
petersmit

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    well.. eh.. what can i say.. ok well post (if you have the game) youre name in here.. so i can compare stats and that kind of things :angel: hehehe.. i played it like 40 hours for now.. i have it like 4 weeks :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)