Zalayeta thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
since he's a juventino he deserves a thread, im rather puzzled as to why zalayeta gets such a harsh treating by most members on here, i strongly believe that he is still a decent player who can bring the goods when it matters, and in fairness since juve have always had top quality strikers zalayeta has done well to stay patient and to still play with the same hunger and desire as the rest of the squad, not forgetting how crucial he has been in some of juve's most memorable moments in the past decade, can i also ask why is zalayeta being compared with bojinov, since when did they ever have the same playing characteristics, bojinov is not a target man who can hold up the ball and is strong in the air.

Im not saying zalayeta is to the quality of trez, but with some of the comments made about zala, they have been rather harsh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
since he's a juventino he deserves a thread, im rather puzzled as to why zalayeta gets such a harsh treating by most members on here, i strongly believe that he is still a decent player who can bring the goods when it matters, and in fairness since juve have always had top quality strikers zalayeta has done well to stay patient and to still play with the same hunger and desire as the rest of the squad, not forgetting how crucial he has been in some of juve's most memorable moments in the past decade, can i also ask why is zalayeta being compared with bojinov, since when did they ever have the same playing characteristics, bojinov is not a target man who can hold up the ball and is strong in the air.

Im not saying zalayeta is to the quality of trez, but with some of the comments made about zala, they have been rather harsh.
Did Stephan put you up to this?

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13295

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)