Klose ‘accepts’ Juventus move (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Miroslav Klose says he is ready to sacrifice Champions League football in order to complete a Juventus switch.

The German international has been strongly linked with the Turin giants and his agent Alexander Schutt had already stated that playing European football – which Juve won’t have next season – was not a necessity.

I already told the Werder management that I am interested in moving to a foreign League, Klose told the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport. “I am only 28 and I can still do well.

“I have read that Coach Didier Deschamps said very nice things about me and I want to thank him,” he added.

“It is flattering to know that the boss of one of the most important sides in the world has a high consideration of me.”

“It is too early to discuss the details of a new contract. I have already met the management and will meet them again in January. Now I only want to focus on our next Bundesliga match.”

Numerous Juventus stars have threatened to quit the club in the summer if the outfit don’t strengthen their squad, but Klose would seemingly welcome a Turin switch.

“Not playing a European competition next season would not be a problem for me,” added the German Sportsman of the Year.

“Obviously a professional must examine the situation carefully before deciding such an important move, but playing the Champions League is not my priority.

“What really matters is the club’s project for the future, the important thing is for Juve to immediately return to Serie A,” concluded the Polish-born ace.

The first player for juve next season....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)