Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I was reading this article in a swedish newspaper where this guy was talking about the prospect of signing the striker Benzema from Lyon. A Trez - Benzema + cash deal. According to him Trez hasn't played to his potential since his first 3 seasons with us and that an offer like we have from Lyon is a great opportunity to to sell him and sign one of the biggest prospects.

Aside from the fact that Trez is an amazing footballer and an amazing person with character, class, and loyalty, and therefore irreplaceable....how good is Benzema?

Please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Benzema is too young for us. We have enough young players at the moment, if we sell Trez I think we'd want a proven replacement, not someone like Benzema.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Martin said:
Benzema is too young for us. We have enough young players at the moment, if we sell Trez I think we'd want a proven replacement, not someone like Benzema.

true.

we need some1 that can replace treze...not like for example milan have sold sjevechenko and baught Ricardo olieivera..now look where milan lays in the table....but juve dont want to do the same mistakes. treze must have a real partner for the next season like klose or villa-....

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Benzema is very very talented and rappresent the future of france. the deal sounds nice but then we have to give away one of our strikers. zalayeta for sure. and replace trez with a true striker and can start with 3 of the biggest striker talent in the world. that would be nice because this 3 players (benzema, Palladino, Bojinov) will make her way on the pitch in the future.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I havent seen him playing, but his reputation is growing quickly and I heard he could be called up 2 the french national team :smoke:
we have 2 c how trezegol perform in the rest of season then we can decide
i didnt c him performing well in the last weeks prior to his injury :smoke:

Jul 23, 2006
another player stolen by france:disagree:
benzema isn't an ideal replacement for trez since they are not alike
we should try and get okaka(even on loan)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
juventus710 said:
another player stolen by france:disagree:
benzema isn't an ideal replacement for trez since they are not alike
we should try and get okaka(even on loan)
Stolen?!!! :disagree: its his choice!:smoke:
by the way where is okaka playing now?:smoke:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He is a definitly player with bright future and it would be nice to have another hot prospect in our team. But like many of you said if we want to cempete in A next season we need more proven players and mix them with our young players like Paro, Marichiso, Palla, Boji etc.

One thing that worries me is that Trez have no motivation to play for us and wants to leave, in that case we should sell him. I mean what's the point to keep player in the team against his will. But let's just wait and see, I'm really sick of all theese rumours like one day they are leaving and other they are in love with Juve and will stay forever :(

But in my opinion one thing we should really really improve is defense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)