Beckham to Juve: such a bad idea (1 Viewer)

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
beckham would b a good addition as a 2nd sub:p
the money we would receive from shirt sales would cover up the money we lost due to our relegation to serie b

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
juventus710 said:
the money we would receive from shirt sales would cover up the money we lost due to our relegation to serie b
That alone would make it a worthwhile transfer. He'd cost us nothing, but he'd bring in a lot of money.

Though I don't think he's a bad player, there would be no place for him on the pitch. Doesn't look like the type of player DD would want either.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Such a bad idea? Yep.

Beckham is everything we don't need.

Holdon said:
Another slow day at the offices of Tuttosport.
Yeah :D

Btw, I didn't know there was the swimming EC in these days. Magnini swimming today, I have to see it :agree:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
im going to be controversial and say i would love this, he'd bring in money, i could watch italian football in britain again and hes still the best passer of the ball in the game he just needs to refind his touch, italy would also suit him well because its a slower game, please bring beckham, hes freeeeeeeeeee

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Mike Da Don said:
im going to be controversial and say i would love this, he'd bring in money, i could watch italian football in britain again and hes still the best passer of the ball in the game he just needs to refind his touch, italy would also suit him well because its a slower game, please bring beckham, hes freeeeeeeeeee
Im with u. only from the economical point of view :smoke:
he has a great popularity in Asia!!! no one b4 him there :smoke:
so plz bring him :smoke:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hahahahahahha, this is getting funnier and funnier, what is next, Juve bringing Zidane frome retirement :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Beckham is one of the most underrated players in the world, but it would be a short term solution and nothing else. Could be good to sell shirts and increase Juve's worldwide popularity though.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Sadomin said:
Beckham is one of the most underrated players in the world, but it would be a short term solution and nothing else. Could be good to sell shirts and increase Juve's worldwide popularity though.
:wallbang:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I like the short-term commercial viability of such a deal, but as is typical of superstars such as Beckham he brings alot of baggage, detracts attention from success on the pitch and doesn't seem to fit the mould of player we would require right now to provide the neccesary drive and dedication. He's reached a quandry in his career and I can't see any long term benefits for him or the club football-wise if he were to move. Besides we've already got Marchionni and Camoranesi to fill that same spot in the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)