Juve Target Lazio Midfielder. (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He prefers playing Left Back. We already have Chiellini, Balza, Molinaro, even De Ceglie. I know Zauri is versatile and he's free but who knows? Maybe Chiellini will be transformed into a Center Back. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Peersonally, I think we could use versatile player like Zauri, although he´s not class. He reminds me a bit of Zenoni.

Mark, I think Chiellini would do much better as a Centre-Back.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No harm in havng a decent versatile player to add some depth to the squad especially if he is on a free. Would probably only go for him if Chiellini was going to be a CB otherwise there are other positions that are more needing of strengthening.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
mark83 said:
Peersonally, I think we could use versatile player like Zauri, although he´s not class. He reminds me a bit of Zenoni.

Mark, I think Chiellini would do much better as a Centre-Back.

Since he is still young we should mould him out.... with his height Center back would be good for him

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Just becouse he is free doesnt mean that we should get him, why do we want to get full of players that we will not need.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
But we do need him. He is certainly an upgrade to Biri, and his versatility is always a bonus to have in the squad. Plus he is free.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Saw the subject line and thought, for a moment, that Rainforest Liu was going to tell us about Pavel Nedved. :p

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventus-owned Fabrizio Miccoli admits he could return to Turin – although he now wants to just focus on Benfica.

Miccoli, who was bought by the Bianconeri some years ago, only spent one year at the Delle Alpi in 2003-04 and is currently in his second season on loan to the Portuguese side.

“This summer I extended my contract with Juve until 2010 after I spoke to the new management, who impressed me,” said Miccoli.

“There is a chance that I might return to Turin, although now I only want to concentrate on doing well with Benfica for the rest of the season,” added the former Perugia and Fiorentina striker.

“Serie A? It just isn’t the same this year without Juve, Inter have already won the championship and we aren’t even half way through the campaign,” concluded Miccoli.

In the meantime, Juventus are targeting Lazio midfielder Luciano Zauri, whose contract with the Biancocelesti expires in June 2007.

Zauri is also a reported target for Milan, Inter, Fiorentina and Sampdoria, but whispers suggest the Old Lady are ready to offer him a three-year contract.

The former Atalanta player has made no secret of the fact that he would like to stay in Rome, but contract talks have stalled.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Lotito cooled speculation that Luciano Zauri was on his way to Juventus on a free transfer at the end of the campaign.

“There is an agreement in principle with the player over a contract extension,” he added. “Now we only need to finalise the details.”

Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)