Scambio Trezeguet - Gila ! (3 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
La voce circola nell'ambiente pallonaro da qualche settimana. Il Milan ha bisogno di un attaccante di valore internazionale, che possa far dimenticare definitivamente la partenza di Shevchenko. La Juventus, dal canto suo, programma il futuro che, salvo clamorosi colpi di scena, dovrebbe essere rappresentato dal ritorno nella massima serie. E, per stessa ammissione del presidente Cobolli Gigli, la restaurazione bianconera passa attraverso l'italianizzazione e il ringiovanimento della rosa. E allora, ecco Juventus e Milan pronte a trattare uno scambio inipotizzabile fino a qualche tempo fa: David Trezeguet in rossonero, Alberto Gilardino sotto la Mole, per la gioia di entrambe. Il francese ha dichiarato più volte di voler cambiare aria e parrebbe gradire la soluzione meneghina; l'attaccante di Biella si riavvicinerebbe a casa, pronto a guidare l'attacco bianconero insieme a Del Piero o Bojinov. Difficile ipotizzare tuttavia che lo scambio si concretizzi già a gennaio: se ne riparlerà a giugno.

Such romours have been on in the past weeks. Milan need a stricker of international calibre, who can make them forget shevchenco. Juventus, on the other hand are programing there future, most probably with there return in serie a. As Juventus president admitted, juventus are aiming towards a younger and Italian future. And so, juventus and milan a ready to negioate an exchange - Trezeguet at Milan and Gila at Juve, for everybodys delight. The frenchman has expressed his wish to leave Juventus, whereseas the stricker from Biella will return close to home, and will guide the Juventus attack with alex or bojinov. However, it is difficult that such an exchange will go through immediately in January, negiations will go on in June.

tuttomercatoweb.com

i first of all think that nobody can ever replace trezeguet. He is one of the most complete center forwards around, with a tremendous goal scoring record. So villa, huntelear, klose, iaquinta and so on can never replace him... as with regards to such an exchange i think we would only be gaining as gila is much younger, however he has got still much to learn and at Milan its not that he has been impressing at all, and i doubt id like to see him at juve... id rather sell trezeguet for 30 million to lion if there offer is on and spend that money wisely.. milan have fucked up spending so much money on gila and i dont know why we have to solve there problems.... and btw i cant understand how if lione want trezeguet juventus do not try to bring fred at juve.. i always wanted to watch a brazilian star in our squad

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I highly rate Gila. I think he is a genuine world class striker with very underrated ball skills. He disguishes his clever tricks so well inside the penalty area similar to way Tristan used to create half a yard space inside the box.

However at this moment of time there is no way Gila is worth 30m euro that Trez could reportedly fetch us. I understand playing alongside that overrated selfish brat Pippo Inzaghi is a very difficult thing to do. The matches I have seen with Milan this year, Gila and Pippo's movement were overlapping too much of the time. Olivera seems to complement them better but he is just awful in his own. So there is no way the current run of form is indicative of Gila's ability. He knows where the back of goals is, and I say player certainly that should interest us. But not straight up Trezeguet.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
too late for Gilardino

if Gilardino was came Juventus after parma,he would be world class striker

imo Gilardino+10 milllion=Trezeguet
:agree:

However, I think we could still make a player out of him, but Milan has to offer some money in addition to Gilardino...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

keeping trez should be imperative. come on, we said no more star players will leave, let's stop making our opponents stronger!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Vlatko, you have to deal with the fact that Trez will leave for sure. :p

Find your new favourite player...:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:
Vlatko, you have to deal with the fact that Trez will leave for sure. :p

Find your new favourite player...:D
i think he's in the same position as buffon, both will decide at the end of the season, neither have said they will leave 100%. this is just speculation.

whatever may be i don't see the reason to sell key players to our direct opponents.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
i think he's in the same position as buffon, both will decide at the end of the season, neither have said they will leave 100%. this is just speculation.

whatever may be i don't see the reason to sell key players to our direct opponents.
Of course, if I would sell, I would sell abroad, however I think at least one star will leave for sure due to our financial situation and our desire for great summer signings.

I just hope we will pick carefully our way to become competitive for next season.

Do you really think Trezeguet is so indispensable to Juventus and that Juventus would be so much weaker without him?

I mean there are other players that could replace him, the problem is who will want to come to Juventus and who will fullfill their potential in Juventus?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Jun-hide said:
I highly rate Gila. I think he is a genuine world class striker with very underrated ball skills. He disguishes his clever tricks so well inside the penalty area similar to way Tristan used to create half a yard space inside the box.

However at this moment of time there is no way Gila is worth 30m euro that Trez could reportedly fetch us. I understand playing alongside that overrated selfish brat Pippo Inzaghi is a very difficult thing to do. The matches I have seen with Milan this year, Gila and Pippo's movement were overlapping too much of the time. Olivera seems to complement them better but he is just awful in his own. So there is no way the current run of form is indicative of Gila's ability. He knows where the back of goals is, and I say player certainly that should interest us. But not straight up Trezeguet.
I had the same opinion of him when he was at parma.But his milan adventure has been seriously dissapointing.With someone like kaka behind you who can create scoring opportunites that others can only dream of,i think he should have done better than he's doing right now.But he has age on his side,and maybe milan isnt the club for him.But going by his current form,i wouldnt be too confident if he replaced trezeguet.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:
Of course, if I would sell, I would sell abroad, however I think at least one star will leave for sure due to our financial situation and our desire for great summer signings.

I just hope we will pick carefully our way to become competitive for next season.

Do you really think Trezeguet is so indispensable to Juventus and that Juventus would be so much weaker without him?

I mean there are other players that could replace him, the problem is who will want to come to Juventus and who will fullfill their potential in Juventus?
he can be replaced surely, but i don't see the point of replacing someone who does his job perfectly. only natural repalcement would be klose, i like him a lot, but would he be really better than trez? huntelaar? i don't know, i have the impression i could pack 20+ goals in the dutch leauge.

there a lot of strikers out there who can do the job, but why risk it? we have here a world class strikers with one of the world's best goals per game ratios, if he would be willing to stay, why replace him?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Trezeguet's age should be kept in mind too.and the fact that we wont get the same money for him later that we're getting now.Sure,he's an amazing striker,but if we can get good cash for him and if we've got an able replacement, then i think he should be sold.

ps.his injury worries will only get more with time too.

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    we all love trezegol but we have to consider his age, the fact that he is injured often, and also the fact that if lyon are offering 30 million i think juventus should consider it.. however if next year we want to return to the top i would find it very hard with trezeguet at milan... he will score many goals as he has done with juve so its useless to strengthen the milan squadd

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    vlatko said:
    he can be replaced surely, but i don't see the point of replacing someone who does his job perfectly. only natural repalcement would be klose, i like him a lot, but would he be really better than trez? huntelaar? i don't know, i have the impression i could pack 20+ goals in the dutch leauge.

there a lot of strikers out there who can do the job, but why risk it? we have here a world class strikers with one of the world's best goals per game ratios, if he would be willing to stay, why replace him?
    I would replace him only if he wants to leave, there is no point in keeping him then.

He gave his best years to us and I don´t know how much power he has got in himself to continue like he was doing all these years.

I would prefer to sell him for big money while we still can, cause I want to see younger Juventus in the future.

However, he is a big professional and if we want to keep him, I am sure he won´t complain too much, cause he´s not like that spoiled brat Ibrahimović.

salman said:
    Trezeguet's age should be kept in mind too.and the fact that we wont get the same money for him later that we're getting now.Sure,he's an amazing striker,but if we can get good cash for him and if we've got an able replacement, then i think he should be sold.

ps.his injury worries will only get more with time too.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

mark83 said:
    I would replace him only if he wants to leave, there is no point in keeping him then.

He gave his best years to us and I don´t know how much power he has got in himself to continue like he was doing all these years.

I would prefer to sell him for big money while we still can, cause I want to see younger Juventus in the future.

However, he is a big professional and if we want to keep him, I am sure he won´t complain too much, cause he´s not like that spoiled brat Ibrahimović.

keeping him against his will is useless. he has at least 3-4 years of top football in him though. i'd like too see a younger juventus as well, but with the backbone of buffon-nedved-camo-dp-trez.

if a sale is unavoidable then i'd settle for any non serie a club, like i said, we really don't need to make our rivals stronger. selling him to lyon would be the most reasonable choice.

Sep 28, 2002
    gilardino is class. he may be rubbish this season, but who isnt at milan? he was excellent at parma which had a far inferior team and he was younger. sure, filling the shoes shevchenko isnt easy and his stuggles have a lot to do with psychology. once he gets back to top of his form, he can be better than trez plus he's young, trez isnt. i know which of the two i'd rather have in 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)