Domenico Criscito (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200648/cmc_103824.html

Getting Co-owned(by Juventus and Genoa) Criscitio back to Turin is a new transfer objective. It would cost 3 million euro's. The player would prefer to stay at Genoa for at least the remainder of the season, for continuity reasons. So if we were to get the defender, it would be probably be in the summer.

He could also be used as makeweight for a transfer involving Barzagli or Felipe, be it as a loan deal or co-ownership deal to get Serie A experience, or just to be sold.

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
He is the future of italy. we should go for him and give another player to genoa like chiumento or another and bring criscito back in summer and let him grow up with chiellini.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Hell, I could start in defense right now. :D

Criscito will be great.

I hope Tudor comes back soon, even freakin' Legrottaglie.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    mark77 said:
    Hell, I could start in defense right now. :D

Criscito will be great.

I hope Tudor comes back soon, even freakin' Legrottaglie.
    I feel DD would stick with Boumsong-Kovac anyway, this season that is.

Trezegol17 said:
    hmm not familair with him ,is he a cb?
    Yeah, he's a cb. Came up through our youthranks, now playing for Genoa.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
    At this rate we'll turn into Arsenal - a team of average age 22 running around stressed and confused. :smoke: seriously we need some experience, especially in the backline where young guys are more prone to making mistakes that cost the game. But Criscito was great on Friday, better than our defenders [though that may also say something about the inexperienced/struggling state of the strikers]. Wouldn't mind seeing him back in Torino.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i say buy his contract and send him on loan for the next 6 months in serie A, but somewhere that he will be guarenteed a starting position.
    He could provide an indication in that period about his abilities in the top league.

seen him a few times this season and i like his no nonsense attitude in defense

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006
    snoop2's first post
    snoop2 said:
    there is a problem with my previous account.. snoop

after I changed my username, it became unregistered. I can't log on anymore, I will apreciate if you reactivate it and rechange the name to snoop with the same Password I had.

muchos grazias

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Can the Mods bring you alive again as a "Millionare"?

This is very good info for me, don´t ever change the username...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)