Moggi comeback? (1 Viewer)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Disgraced former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi insists he’ll return to the football world after the Calciopoli scandal.

“Juventus did not deserve to go into Serie B,” insisted the man whose wiretapped phone calls to officials were considered to be attempts to favour the Bianconeri.

Moggi resigned as the scandal began to break in May following Juve’s Scudetto – later revoked and handed to Inter.

“I did not leave the football world by choice and I will fight to get back there. Will ex-FIGC President Franco Carraro return to this sport? Let’s get to the next question, that one is laughable,” he told ‘Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.’

Juventus were demoted to Serie B and docked 30 points – later reduced to nine on appeal – but were just one point off leaders Napoli going into this weekend.

“After Juve of course, I hope that Napoli can also get back into Serie A. It would mean rediscovering two superpowers in the top flight. Besides, I am a Napoli fan,” said the former Azzurri director.

Others were less impressed with these statements, such as Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini.

“Moggi wants to return? Well, this is his world, that of the sneaks,” said the businessman. “I am Luciano’s friend and he is the greatest operator in football, but he caused problems left, right and centre. As for me, if this sport doesn’t change soon, then I’ll leave.”

channel4

----

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stephan said:
but would you want that?
Do you mean I want him back to Juve??

Of course, I will always think he is the best in his job, but I think that Juve should move on and go with new faces...

I hope him all the luck in whatever club he will work at...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Zé Tahir said:
Moggi is da man!

Forza Moggi!

what did u do block out the last 2 years of juventus football? moggi is an idiot, we didnt need his help. we had a good enough team to play on our own. For all i care he can go fook himself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Welcome to the Hotel Moggi.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. :devil:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why do the media keep giving this guy publicity. He has been publically disgraced spoilt the good name of juve, cost the club two titles and millions of pounds.

Don't see why any club in their right mind would give him a job.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i say make him head of figc and we'll get this sh*t sorted once and for all i hope he returns to reveal the truth, i find it v hard to believe he was solely responsible, more chance of santa claus actually existing

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
i cant explaine but i still have a feeling lucie is still with Juve maybe he is giving them silent tips or something , and i hope one day we will see the truth that is was not only moggi. i cant forgive for what he did but i like him for all those great transfers he got us except for zlatan

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Badass Devil said:
luci luci luciiii luciano moggi oleeee :weee:

its time u showed them what payback is to those who robbed your dignity aswell as ours.

he robbed himself of his dignity. he is a piece of crap. for him to even think about doing any illegal actions is pathetic. espically when your with juve.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Trezegol17 said:
i like him for all those great transfers he got us except for zlatan
why? Zlatan was great for a season, and we made a surplus on selling him. It wasn't a bad transfer at all, in the end.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think we should appoint Moggi again. We've moved into a new era at Juventus and hiring him again would only bring our integrity into question again, which is something we really don't need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)