Massimo Oddo gets Punk'd! (1 Viewer)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
from the italian tv programme 'Scherzi A Parte' they play a trick on oddo in a simillar way to punk'd, quite amuzing! :D

edit

i also found one of them doing gattuso as well (if you search on youtube there are one's for other footballers as well)

and one for gigi buffon!

and christian vieri

this one is totti's

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
So you chose to name the thread after Oddo and not Buffon, despite this being a Juve board...you are weird :p

OP
Il Re

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Rami said:
    So you chose to name the thread after Oddo and not Buffon, despite this being a Juve board...you are weird :p
    no, a friend sent me the oddo one, (i never knew of this before) i found it amusing so i posted it, then after i realised there were others, but by then i couldn't edit the title (hence the edit bit after) so i just added it on, if the mods could change it to buffon that would be good

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    So apparantly Gigi has quite a temper, likes to kick things and wanted to be a rally driver when he was young :D

Anyone care to translate what they're saying?

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    totti's great

but i knew when i read gattuso's name that it gonna be the best and with the most cursing........ abbiati almost screwed it with his laughing but gattuso was too mad to notice

+rep for the laughs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)