Adriano for Buffon??? (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Apparently its' Adriano + 20 mln for Buffon.

Negotiations seem to already have started, but juventus block any transfers before the summer.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=25357

This wouldn't only mean the departure of Buffon, but also of Trezeguet I think. Inter offer us a lot, but it's risky(Adriano is of unreliable quality nowadays) and we'll strengthen other teams with this.

It's only november though, so much is going to change come the summer; it always does.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Dominic said:
Apparently its' Adriano + 20 mln for Buffon.

Negotiations seem to already have started, but juventus block any transfers before the summer.
0o0o0o0o very interesting. I''m all for this move :weee:

Maybe we'll make Adriano win the "golden Ball" some day... :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
juve88 said:
noooooo we dont want adriano....i mean he last scored for inter in may...uffon is much bettter than him...
In March, actually...;)

This is not a bad idea ---> Cash + Adriano + More cash for Trezeguet sale...

That means we get Adriano for free, and we can buy a good goalkeeper or stick to Mirante, and buy ourselves 2 defenders and 2 midfielders...

What do the rest think of that?

boekhorst

May 29, 2006
mark83 said:
In March, actually...;)

This is not a bad idea ---> Cash + Adriano + More cash for Trezeguet sale...

That means we get Adriano for free, and we can buy a good goalkeeper or stick to Mirante, and buy ourselves 2 defenders and 2 midfielders...

What do the rest think of that?
yeah, i'm also thinking about this offer, is quite interesting

Corriere dello Sport/Stadio
Adriano for Buffon – Shocking offer from Inter, who would also add £14m. Juve block everything until spring, when they will start negotiations with goalkeeper.

but i don't think this brazilian striker will success at juventus :disagree:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
strange ive not seen a creative brazilian player for juve since ive been born hmmm .. but i would never give buffon to inter not even for 200million never fuck them

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Interesting this may be, and might even be very fruitful. I'm opposed to this; it's about loyalty. Holding on to Buffon and Trezeguet would send a signal of our intentions to other clubs and the players. After Buffon and Trezeguet showed loyalty to us, I think we should show loyatly to them instead of selling them to the highest bidder. We should build starting from Buffon, our next captain.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
it's really dumb to take this one !
I see two disvantages fom this move :
- lose buffon and begin searching for a replacement as starter
- take a looser like adriano. yet , he's not juventus material

Jul 28, 2002
Adriano has the potential to be amazing, yet in the inter enviroment he fails.

Suprise? Not really.

Id rather take that deal than to sell him to Ac milan

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Dominic said:
Interesting this may be, and might even be very fruitful. I'm opposed to this; it's about loyalty. Holding on to Buffon and Trezeguet would send a signal of our intentions to other clubs and the players. After Buffon and Trezeguet showed loyalty to us, I think we should show loyatly to them instead of selling them to the highest bidder. We should build starting from Buffon, our next captain.

i love what u're saying here ! even trezeguet could be our captain becoz he's in juventus before buffon

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

adriano is a spoiled brat and he's vastly overrated.

buffon is indispensable for our club, i just hope our board relises that. and i wish these fucking rumours would stop already, they can't bring anything good.

Jul 28, 2002
If buffon wants to go, then id take this deal.

But if we can make him the vice captain then happy days!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)