Blasi snubs Juve return....LOL !!!! (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I saw this gem of a story and had quite a good laugh !!!!:D

from channel 4-

Blasi snubs Juve return Saturday 25 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina’s Manuele Blasi says he has no intention of returning to Juventus. “I want to stay here,” he maintained.

The midfielder is in Florence in a co-ownership deal and is praying that the Viola opt to buy him outright in the summer.

“I hope that Fiorentina take up their option to sign me,” stated the former Roma, Perugia and Parma star.

“That’s why I’m aiming to have and must have a great season this term. I want to help the team stave off relegation.”

It’s understood that the Calciopoli hit club, docked 15 points, can net the player for as little as £2.8m.

Blasi is so keen to remain given his great relationship with boss Cesare Prandelli whom he worked with at Parma.
read between the lines at what he's really saying-

"Juve doesnt want me back, so I have to stay at Fiorentina ":rofl2: :rofl2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
miccoli+Blasi+Mutu for Bojinov+1/2 Mutu's price?
that would be a nice deal:pumpkin:

I also believe that Fiorentina wont sign him afterall...thats what they do:D

Oct 3, 2004
Like they did with poor Miccoli and Maresca :howler:

Anyway, let's hope they keep Blasi + Mutu. I hate to see good players getting screwed around like that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a fool that Blasi is. He is crap in Serie A, but he would have done a decent job with Serie B. In anyway, it is good we got rid of him and discovered other talents.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
salman said:
is he playing regularly at fiorentina?if he is,then maybe he DOES want to stay there regardless of wether juventus want him back.
Yes, he´s playing as a regular in Fiorentina, but nothing special.

3pac said:
Didnt we already give up mutu? :confused:
Cronios said:
miccoli+Blasi+Mutu for Bojinov+1/2 Mutu's price?
that would be a nice deal:pumpkin:
Yeah, I don´t get why do we have to give three players (Miccoli, Blasi and Mutu) to Fiorentina for one freaking Bojinov?

Even Fiorentina doesn´t value Bojinov that much.

Anyway, I think Juventus snubbed Blasi´s return cause he´s crap...

Rhizoid said:
Like they did with poor Miccoli and Maresca :howler:

Anyway, let's hope they keep Blasi + Mutu. I hate to see good players getting screwed around like that.
That situation with Miccoli and Maresca wasn´t like this. They were co-owned by Fiorentina.

Blasi is just loaned to Fiorentina and Mutu was sold for good, they will keep Mutu for sure.

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:
I don´t get why do we have to give three players (Miccoli, Blasi and Mutu) to Fiorentina for one freaking Bojinov?

Even Fiorentina doesn´t value Bojinov that much.

Anyway, I think Juventus snubbed his return cause he´s crap...

why freaking?

mutu sold for 8 million euro

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
why freaking?

mutu sold for 8 million euro
I know Mutu was sold, but we got half of Bojinov´s contract in exchange.

You didn´t understand me.

I mean why do we have to give 3 players to Fiorentina while Bojinov costs only 4 milllion €.

Can´t we just buy Bojinov and sell Blasi and Miccoli for better money?

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:
You didn´t understand me.

I mean why do we have to give 3 players to Fiorentina while Bojinov costs only 4 milllion €.

Can´t we just buy Bojinov and sell Blasi and Miccoli for better money?
maybe we will give 4 million for Bojinov,and sell miccoli and blasi another team

there is nothing done yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)