Imagine an Adidas and Nike Jersey! (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i was wondering what a Juve jersey might look like if juventus had signed a deal with Adidas or nike for this upcomming 02-03 season. here's what i came up with!!!

U can tell i'm a pro at Photo editing!! ;-)

What do u all think??

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    here's the nike one...
    i dont like yellow much but i figured its the 3rd color of juve ( in the logo) and juve used yellow for the stars in the away jerseys in the past.

JKane

May 31, 2001
    I don't want bloody Nike. Adidas would be ok, but I'd prefer KAPPAAAAA ... oh well, we'll never see that again. :frown::moan:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I highly prefer Adidas. As an Italian club I think Juve should stick with European sponsors anway. Sponsors who understand European football!!

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    yeah kappa was gr8, but to be honest i think lotto isn't that bad either....

about nike... i'm a happy that we got a contract with them, not because i like nike, cause we'll get a lot of money...

i don't like nike very much either, but i hope at least for normal jerseys (that can't be too difficult)...

AzZuRi

Aug 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
    GO KAPPA!! they where the best... lotto dont know what to do with designing jerseys!!

Whao! who can 4get the Kappa jerseys man!? They were the greatest! Personally they mi favourite jerseys of all time...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I loved the design of the Kappa shirts..excellent..but the quality I felt was quite poor. The shirts seem to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)