Question about Italian coaches (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah................It goes:

Lippi>>>>>> Juve
Deschamps >>>>>>Juve
Ancelotti>>>>> Milan
Capello >>>>>> Who ever pays him the most.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im sick of Mercenaries! Glad our youngsters came throught today, Even De Ceglie Scored. How good is that! Forza Juve! and let our youngsters express themselves.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I remember the times when people were watching shitty Ibrahimovic (who's 24 yrs old) and saying he's still young, he can learn :blah:

:rofl2:

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Stay on topic you Canadians. I swear the cause of all derailments in this forum are by Canadians.

:D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Capello was Juventino (yeah, yeah, I know :D ), Mancini too (I know! Stop staring at me like that! :eek: ).
    When Lippi accepted the job in '94, the first thing he did was going to his father's grave to ask for his forgivness, cause his dad was kinda anti-juventino, let's put it this way. :shifty: This means that hardly young Lippi was a fan either :wink:

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    isha00 said:
    Capello was Juventino (yeah, yeah, I know :D ), Mancini too (I know! Stop staring at me like that! :eek: ).
    When Lippi accepted the job in '94, the first thing he did was going to his father's grave to ask for his forgivness, cause his dad was kinda anti-juventino, let's put it this way. :shifty: This means that hardly young Lippi was a fan either :wink:
    HEH ... ok those are news ...

but let's just also say ... being with Juve must get you trapped in love ... ;)

Oct 3, 2004
    I know Bruno Pizzul the famous Rai commentator/calcio analyst with a strange growling voice is an Udinese supporter.

I always thought Lippi was a Samp supporter since his playing days over there.

Not too sure about other coaches, but I'll try and find this list coz I remember reading it somewhere too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)