Salihamidzic to Juve??? (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This was in yesterdays corriere dello sport. A load of Flannel to me. He simply wont add anything to our squad. And thats saying something isnt it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think I'd give the rumors of Alena Seredova's cleavage becoming our next coach slightly more credibility...

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I've used to dream that Salihamidzic would oneday become one of us side by zambrota to form the best wingback combination all over the world, but now it seems not realistic at all

he is a worldclass player no doubt, but his age would be a problem

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
If he is for free and ready to put his ass on the bench why not. How old is he ? but he is a winger and not a central and on the wings i think that we arent covered enough because neddy will not be able to play every serie a match and dont forget that marchionni can be done in the Bojinov Deal

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

unbelievable. this guy plays for a team like bayern for god knows how many years, won everything with that team, and no, not by sitting on the bench, and you are implying on getting him for free and putting him on the bench? what so he can make small talk with his "equals" de ceglie and marchisio? unfuckingbelievable.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
HMMM ... I don't think he's gonna come .. It's gonna be totally different for him ... new team new style new everything he would have time to adjust ... and from what u people saying I get that he's pretty old ... so thanks no need :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
rumours again

We have Camoranesi, Marchionni and Balzaretti(imo he can play RM)

we dont need another right winger,grygera on free transfer would be good for rb
Marchionni is offered to Fiorentina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)