Sissoko wanted by Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Friday 17 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko is an alleged summer transfer target for Italian giants Juventus.

The Corriere dello Sport reports that the 22-year-old is high on Coach Didier Deschamps’ wish list, as the Bianconeri look to strengthen their squad once they complete an expected return to the top flight.

The young Mali international, who will be out of action for a month having injured his shoulder in the League Cup match with Birmingham, is highly rated by boss Rafa Benitez though and is unlikely to be allowed to leave.

However, rumours suggest Juventus could tempt the Anfield outfit to sell by offering David Trezeguet in a sensational swap deal. :tdown:

Meanwhile, Under-21 international Raffaele Palladino seems set to leave the Old Lady as early as January.

He’s struggling to break into the Juve first team, a fact which has attracted the interest of Udinese and Roma.

The 22-year-old was already close to moving to the Friuli-based side in the summer, but the agreement for his co-ownership was not finalised.

“I thought I would play more,” said Palladino. “However, we all know that there is a lot of competition at Juve.

“Obviously a young player only wants one thing, that is to play more and more. I only hope that a new chapter will soon start for me at this club.”

Palladino, though, will start in Saturday’s match with Albinoleffe given the club’s striker crisis as Alex Del Piero, Marcelo Zalayeta and Trezeguet are all out injured.

source : channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)