No january transfer! (1 Viewer)

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
No Incoming Transfer For Juve In January
The President of the Bianconeri confirmed that there will be no new arrivals when the transfer market re-opens in January.

Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, President of Juventus, has closed the doors on the possibility of the Old Lady signing any new players in January, as the club believes that the squad is good enough as it is.

“The squad which Deschamps has is already good and personally I’m satisfied about the young players who are growing up.”

With the injuries to Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zalayeta, players like Valeri Bojinov have the chance of starting from the first minute and showing off all of their skills in order to win a place with the team next year.

“For Bojinov it’s the opportunity of playing from the first minute; I hope that he will have other chances in the future.”

Finally, Cobolli Gigli commented on the Golden Ball and his personal favourite to win it.

“It’s logical that I’m more of a Buffon fan than Cannavaro,” concluded the Juventus President.

@ goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    Btw, I think it would be very sad. Hope it don't happend, and we buy someone.

And I know it maybe should be in the news session, but I can't post topics there?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Logical choise. We were interested in signing a central midfielder before, but with the emergence of Paro and Marchisio; there's no need to go for a new central midfielder anymore.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Buphs said:
    And I know it maybe should be in the news session, but I can't post topics there?
    Nope, this is the right place.

BTW. I think we´re gonna buy one player.

OP
    Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    mark83 said:
    Nope, this is the right place.

BTW. I think we´re gonna buy one player.
    Happy you say that, I don't feel like having more warnings:D
    But yeah, I really think that Mavuba will be serious talking.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
    we shouldnt buy someone in january ,not that important, this squad is good for serie B,
    should save up cuz we'll be needing some really big players next season in serie A:eyebrows:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Dominic said:
    Logical choise. We were interested in signing a central midfielder before, but with the emergence of Paro and Marchisio; there's no need to go for a new central midfielder anymore.
    :agree:
    but an interesting thing is that he said there will be no incoming players but he didnt say if anyone will be Leaving in january.
    Will be an interesting month, but i hope we keep our current squad as intact as possible

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    sateeh said:
    :agree:
    but an interesting thing is that he said there will be no incoming players but he didnt say if anyone will be Leaving in january.
    Will be an interesting month, but i hope we keep our current squad as intact as possible
    He said nobody will be leaving already before.

Maybe Palladino would be sold, but now that we are struck with injuries, we will keep him probably.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    Philipp00 said:
    I think the team is more than good enough for serie B. We can finish the season with this squad and buy some players in the summer.
    Agree completely. Coboli-Gigli has said that that is the plan.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yep. Too many variables about where we'll be at the end of the season. I'd rather wait until then to blow our wad unless we can find some bargain CDs on the market who could be A-level quality if the situation arises. :eyebrows:

OP
    Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Philipp00 said:
    I think the team is more than good enough for serie B. We can finish the season with this squad and buy some players in the summer.
    Correct, couldn't agree more. But don't you all think that Juve will save some players for after the summer? I think Didi is trying to get a perfect place in the Serie B till January, and then people wouldn't be suspecious about if we ever make it to the A. For sure players will rather play in Juve if they're number one, than number 10-12.

OP
    Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    AngelaL said:
    So, we're not buying anyone. OK! I trust we're not selling either!:smoke:
    Hopefully not! Then I think we gotta save us players like Treze etc. for the next too years or who knows, maybe more. Can't really see Juventus without such important players as we have now. But I couldn't either before the summer and the sell-out:tdown:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    this doesnt mean we cant make any important signings for next season though.

for me i think the defence needs major fixing. Chiellini and Balzaretti are fine but i think a future right back and centre back are also needed.

As for midfield and forwards, we are very much set for next season. we must remember we wont be playing in the CL so our squad is good enough for Serie A also, providing we make our defence more solid.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    if trez leaves and bojinov is his replacement, then cassano can come over. Palladino will be leaving january, whether its for on loan or for good, who knows.

Del Piero, Bojinov and Cassano as a 3 pronged attack would be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)