More players for next season . (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Juve: Quanti colpi! Sissoko, Heitinga, Pepe, Huntelaar...

08:31 del 17 novembre

La Juventus sta già lavorando per il futuro: in arrivo tanti giovani campioni. Il primo della lista è Sissoko (Liverpool), poi Pepe (Porto) ed il trio dell'Ajax Huntelaar, Grygera e Heitinga.
(Corriere dello Sport)

Juve : So many Players!! Sissoko, Heitinga, Pepe, Huntelaar,

Juventus are already working for the future, and arriving are a lot of young talents. The first on the list is Sissoko ( Liverpool), and then Pepe ( Porto ) and the trio of Ajax Huntelaar, Grygera and Heitinga.

(corriere dello sport) calciomercato.com

These players would be a great addition to our squad, especialy sissoko and huntelaar. However i hope that Juventus keep an eye on itialian players which were and will always be crucial in a winning squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Information from Juve supporter connexions in Turin suggest that three seperate deals will be announced in December following the new money that has been injected into the club.

Barzagli surely is one of them. Of the Corriere dello Sport names mentioned Huntelaar would definitely get the pulses racing.

What matters most is that the board demonstrates its committment to the club and its supporters in bringing players of the highest calibre to Turin to enable the next glorious instalment in our history to begin.

It would make tremedous commonsense to bring players into the club well before the season ends in order to be in a state of preparedness for next season in Serie A by getting enough playing time in Black & White.

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
Sorry, it seems a bit much for me....They just don't have that kind of money...
There are rumours of a possible move from Arsenal's Hleb to Juve and a move from Frutos (Anderlecht) too...

EDIT: First post...YEAH!!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
WTF?

One day I read there won´t be any major signings and that we will rely on young Italian hopes, and the other day I read we will buy half of Europe.

Where is the truth here?, though if I have to choose, I would go for major signings.

Hleb, Heitinga and Huntelaar would be awesome, especially Hleb.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
WTF?

One day I read there won´t be any major signings and that we will rely on young Italian hopes, and the other day I read we will buy half of Europe.

Where is the truth here?, though if I have to choose, I would go for major signings.

Hleb, Heitinga and Huntelaar would be awesome, especially Hleb.
Man, there is no truth! its all press speculation :smoke:
Hleb is new in arsenal and they wont let him go :disagree: :smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
Man, there is no truth! its all press speculation :smoke:
Hleb is new in arsenal and they wont let him go :disagree: :smoke:
:agree:

No way for Hleb or any Arsenal player, though I would like to have all their midfielders, they are awesome...:eyebrows: :smoke:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

tbh we won't get a third of these players we are linked with, but it is good to know there's a lot of action surrounding us, it seems we are really working hard on a new team. it's quite exciting, out of all the players linked so far huntellar seems most interesting, in case we sell trez, also mascherano would be amazing. for the defense i'd really love it if we somehow snatched samuel from inter. he would be "the wall" once again if he came to juve, i'm sure, you don't loose quality like that, his problem was wrong choice of clubs, he can still make it right.

only tough spot to fill will be nedved's place, i can't think of anyone worthy...?

p.s. for the record i'm still opposed to seeling trez of course.

Sep 28, 2002
Ludovic Giuly.

just imagine. he gets pissed at being second fiddle to messi, becomes unsettled and asks to be transferred and what is abtter place to go than a club managed by person who made him a star, didier deschamps. that would be fucking awesome.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Fliakis said:
Ludovic Giuly.

just imagine. he gets pissed at being second fiddle to messi, becomes unsettled and asks to be transferred and what is abtter place to go than a club managed by person who made him a star, didier deschamps. that would be fucking awesome.
when you think about it, this could really be possible, and it would surely be a sweet transfer. we could definetly use some pace and versatility on our flanks. only prob is he's over 30 i think.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
No Incoming Transfer For Juve In January

The President of the Bianconeri confirmed that there will be no new arrivals when the transfer market re-opens in January.
Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, President of Juventus, has closed the doors on the possibility of the Old Lady signing any new players in January, as the club believes that the squad is good enough as it is.

“The squad which Deschamps has is already good and personally I’m satisfied about the young players who are growing up.”

With the injuries to Del Piero, Trezeguet and Zalayeta, players like Valeri Bojinov have the chance of starting from the first minute and showing off all of their skills in order to win a place with the team next year.

“For Bojinov it’s the opportunity of playing from the first minute; I hope that he will have other chances in the future.”

Finally, Cobolli Gigli commented on the Golden Ball and his personal favourite to win it.

“It’s logical that I’m more of a Buffon fan than Cannavaro,” concluded the Juventus President.

Goal.com :smoke:

Jul 2, 2006
Fliakis said:
Ludovic Giuly.

he isn't young and more than 10 million euro

Barcelona wont sell him,because they lost etoo,messi,saviola

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
Ludovic Giuly.

:agree: :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)