David Villa (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Nedved17 said:

In the meantime, Juventus are also working for their present team and the latest name to be linked with the Old Lady is Valencia's David Villa.

Apparently, the Bianconeri have offered Zalayeta plus 8 million Euros for the services of the 24 year-old Spanish striker.

With regards to the defensive department, Juventus are considering to get one or more of the following players for next year: Felipe, Coda, Zapata, Barzagli and Givet.

goal.com

A great news for Juve. Again.
if this happens secco is a magician and he should be named saint asap. Zalayeta + 8 million for villa haha... why dont we offer barcellona birindelli and 2 million for puyol ....

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nedved17 said:
In the meantime, Juventus are also working for their present team and the latest name to be linked with the Old Lady is Valencia's David Villa.

Apparently, the Bianconeri have offered Zalayeta plus 8 million Euros for the services of the 24 year-old Spanish striker.
i am sorry but this is :lol: :lol:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl2: :rofl2:

Jul 2, 2006
Nedved17 said:
The two Juventus players will receive a new deal to remain also at the club after their retirement.

Alessandro Del Piero and Pavel Nedved's decision to remain with the Bianconeri despite being demoted to Serie B, will be rewarded by the club with a new contract for the two aging players.

In fact, both Del Piero and Nedved will be offered a new contract with a future inside the same club, even though it is not yet sure what roles they will have. It has been rumoured that Del Piero might even be given the Presidency of the club in the future, but that must still be confirmed.

With regards to the defensive department, Juventus are considering to get one or more of the following players for next year: Felipe, Coda, Zapata, Barzagli and Givet.

goal.com

A great news for Juve. Again.
that would be biggest transfer move in the world:)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
We'll have a nice collection of forwards .. hehe .. but seriously if Secco get's that deal he's gotta be something ...

even thought like vlatko said :rofl: ...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
f this happens secco is a magician and he should be named saint asap. Zalayeta + 8 million for villa haha... why dont we offer barcellona birindelli and 2 million for puyol ....
indeed :agree:

i would be happy with the defenders' deals, if he could bring in one of those names for a good deal then i would be happy

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
its not even possible in my dreams, how can it be 8 milliom plus zalayeta for villa? is there a 1 missing infront of the 8? villa is a great forwardd he would do great at juventus, but i doubt it will happen

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

that deal is gonna happen only if goal.com forgot to put a "5" before or after that "8". there's really no other explanation. that or secco is taking some good shit.

Mar 24, 2006
hahah , wat can we say ? this must be joke of the month , valencia are not that stupid to sell their only 1 super striker imo , even if we offer him 20 million + zalayeta , i still doubt this bid . btw this kid was damn good , the best spanish attacker after torres era i had ever seen . it would be great if we can bring him to turin but not today like this news . 8 million + zalayeta . maybe valencia would change their mind if we added zebina on the deal :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Very nice news and it seems that we are working for our future. If the transfer rumours about villa bring u laughing then read this one:

La crisi del Milan porterà quasi certamente al divorzio da Ancelotti. I candidati alla panchina rossonera sono Lippi, Rijkaard, Tassotti e Spalletti.
Intanto la società tornerà sul mercato a gennaio: chiesto alla Juventus il prestito di Trezeguet e si riparla di Oddo.
Nella missione sudamericana di Braida seguiti Gago, Higuain, Lucas, Evaldo e Palacio.

It seems that Milan has asked Juve for the loan of Trez. Muahahahaha:p :toast: :tdown: :D

They are so stupid-its awesome...

About Villa: Read that he has a big troubles with the Coach. And he asked dg Carbone to leave Juve. He is a good striker but no idea how he will match in the Italian League. And the choice of the defenders are nice too but Senderos hasnt anymore a starter place...:cool:

And Neddy and DP for ever its very good. Neddy for rescue talents in est-europe and DP for the Youthsystem or something like this.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

the bust up of flores and villa was nothing dramatic, news are making too much of it, he was just suspended from training and still flores played him in the match against bilbao. valencia has some injury problems and overall morale in the dressing room is a little low, flores and carboni also don't work too well with each other.
even if flores wanted to sell villa, which i seriously doubt, he would certainly ask for nothing less 40-50 mil.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
albertmare said:
hahah , wat can we say ? this must be joke of the month , valencia are not that stupid to sell their only 1 super striker imo , even if we offer him 20 million + zalayeta , i still doubt this bid . btw this kid was damn good , the best spanish attacker after torres era i had ever seen . it would be great if we can bring him to turin but not today like this news . 8 million + zalayeta . maybe valencia would change their mind if we added zebina on the deal :D

Not april yet :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the world's best and most complete strikers at the moment. Has become a personal favourite of mine (outside of juve), in the last two years. But to think, in our current state, that we'd have a chance to sign him is but a naieve dream.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I love Villa, my favourate player outside of Juve. I dont believe the price of the offer but its believablethat were interested, would be a dream transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)