CM4 Tactics (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hey guys. I'm new to CM4 and as a matter of fact I have never played a CM game before, so I was hoping that some of you more experienced gamers could tell me which tactics work best in CM4.

Thanks in advance :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvenli

Apr 17, 2003
using Juventus in CM4 is quite easy to handle, and do not have much difficult. i have won the Series A League and Cup, Champion Cup in two consecutive years. With a 3-4-1-2 counter attack tactics, i havent did a lot of save/load (only load the last game when Nedved/ DP/ ZAMBO get injury.....)

for a more challenging game but not use a "unknown" club, i suggest to choose Fiolentia in series C2. I bought back Batigol and Baggio to the club when promoted to Series B. Then I bought back Toldo to the club when promoted to Series A. The fullfillment is so great~

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    What's a good tactic for a 4-4-2/4-3-1-2 formation, and which type of passing should I use (direct, short, long, etc)?

My lineup for season uno:

Buffon
    Thuram Tudor Ferrara Zambrotta
    Camoranesi Tacchinardi Davids Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero

My lineup for season due:

Buffon
    Thuram Tudor Mexes Armand
    Camoranesi Tacchinardi Davids Nedved
    Trezeguet Del Piero

Any suggestions?

Jul 28, 2002
    well on my game i was kinda short in the dm area, tudor was playin cb n tachi n conte were out, so i tryed Zambro an he played realy well, in fact he has displaced tacchi from the first team!!!dont kno why but he jus tackle tackle tackle n his long passin an crossin and his slight bit of pace make him a pretty gud dm.

So if ur every short of a dm, try zambo!!!

Mexes....awsume, but would u say £3.0m is too much??signed for the end of the first season, wiv 15%of next sale clause

Jul 28, 2002
    btw fanta....try plyin a 3-2-2-1-2 formation......

--------------Buffon--------------------

----Thuram-Tudor-Montero------

---------Davids-Tach-------

Camo------------------Zambo

-----------Neddy-------------

-------Trez-------Dp------------

mixed passin, all ur defender MUST play ultra defensive, thruam n montero can man mark, tudor zonal.

Davids n tach hard tacklin

camo n zambo, cross, runs, run with the ball

neddy free role, n most of the attackin options

dp also most of the attakicg options

Trez jus hold up the ball and make runs

but there is sooooo much to say to make the team successfull, btw mexes is a gud player, but try loanin Emerton, gud cover for ya team

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Thanks for the advise John, but what exactly do I have to say to make my team successful?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey!! i downloaded thins thing,,,,,,,, and i dont know how to install it!!

the machine is talking somehting about "hospital".

a program came with the downloaded software!!.

oh shit im too bad with this thngs

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    There is no special tactic, just try to adjust it to the players you have. In my first two seasons I played 4-1-3-2 (Real Madrids tactic, just with two strikers) and I played the third with 3-4-2-1 (3 dcs, ml, mr, 2 mcs, 2 amcs, st).

Tudor is one of the best defenders in the game has potential ability 190.

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
    I have some seriouse financial problems with italian teams. they just all go bankrupt!!

is there any way to fix it, is there some cheat or hack?

What should i do?

Thanks

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    if u want to win the league in the first season try playing as rosenborg.

i gave up on juve and tried rosenborg- i beat lillestrom 6-0 LMP and UNF players
    I win the league in my first season with juve. no save/load. i just use 4-3-1-2 in the serie A and 4-2-3-1 in the champions league. quite effective. sometimes i use 4-2-3-1 in serie a but not against big teams. won't work, don't know why.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ok ive been winning games left and right. now all of a sudden out of nowhere bologna beats me 2-0

how the hell did this happen? how can i prevent it?

has the game cracked my tactic?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    theres something about CM4..i won cl like 7 times in a row...:undecide:

Serie A is much harder though.... i cant win more that 3 times in a row..;)...

i used ocassionally 4312 and 4231....

4312 was veru useful for brighi and blasi while 4231 are more depends of the skill of Miccoli, Gasbaroni, Van Der Vart on the wings...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    i reached the CL final the first time i tried a full season.

but have you ever had an experience where you keep winning all these games and suddenly theres this team thats impossible to beat??

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    For me Milan was almost impossible to beat. I always barely play 0-0 or lose 1-0, and they have like 20 shots on goal and I have 3. But then I beat them in the CL Final 5-0 :D

I used 4-1-3-2 in the first and second season (won CL 2, Serie A and Coppa Italia once) and my custom 3-6-1 n the second two seasons (won Serie A twice and CL once, lost once to Bayern on penalties in the final.)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
    I have some seriouse financial problems with italian teams. they just all go bankrupt!!

is there any way to fix it, is there some cheat or hack?

What should i do?

Thanks
    The problem with CM4 is that the game is full of bugs... it was due to relealse las september 2002 but it didnt because they didnt finish the game properly.. and so later on they were forced to release it on march/april 2003 because it took much more time than it should have.

you could visit www.sigames.com for lastest patch's to fix your problem.

but i suggest everyone to the new CM 03/04 season ... it got released in UK today.. not sure about other regions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)