Fragile Zebina Refuses to play (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It was revealed that the exceptional legend Jonathan Zebina was told by Deschamps during Napoli match to replace the injured Legrottaglie, but he refused...

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200645/cmc_102843.html

I hate this player since he arrived to the club...

I never saw him as a useful one...

And if you noted him at the transfer windows, he always was under surgery operationsduring those transfers periods in order not to leave Juve because he is simply very keen to keep his useless contribution for Juve, and doesn't want to go to another club where he has to run...

He just wants to get his salary while moaning and complaining that he is injured...

What you think??
Please Insult!!:pumpkin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
What an ass.... I cant even remember the last time he made a contribution to the team.....Juve should give him the Boot in January

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
From the day Capello putted him in rightback position i knew that was our weak spot ,against almost every team he made some mistakes wich luckely for us mostly where safed by Gigi en he so called refused too go too Real Madrid. Yeah right like they ever want somebody like him but i have too admit he is the best we have at the moment for the rightback position because balzaretti isnt at his best form yet.
Hope DD gets a new rightback in january!!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
he is mad
in his place i would do all i can to stay in such a big club
this guy doesnt even deserve to play in the third division in france

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
now we doesnt the board feel stupid for loaning out Masielo

Well tbh i expected more from zebina...if hes doesnt want to act proffessionally then lets just sell him from now. Hes already getting a lot of money.

He put us in a very bad situation in that game where we needed him badly. And i bashed DD for not introducing him. We could've won that Napoli game.

Its just a shame really,players like him dont deserve to wear this shirt

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
hambon said:
What an ass.... I cant even remember the last time he made a contribution to the team.....Juve should give him the Boot in January
I can!!

He totally fucked up our game against Arsenal :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Member that rami.....we watched that ass together....if the boys could have got through the TV screen Zebina would have been a dead man...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)