Claudio Marchisio - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1650
Page 1650 of 1699 FirstFirst ... 6501150155016001640164816491650165116521660 ... LastLast
Results 32,981 to 33,000 of 33965
  1. #32981
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,605
    Cash
    3,794
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    An ACL injury at that age was always going to be very difficult to recover from. The most difficult part of the recovery is often the part where you have to rebuild the muscle around the knee and regain motion.

    Its such a shame because we all know what he can do when hes fit.

  2. #32982
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    60,212
    Cash
    226,563
    Mentioned
    1560 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Pretty much ends that whole "he needs 90 minutes" discussion.
    Hes nearly an ex-player at this point. Sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  3. #32983
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    56,899
    Cash
    31,717
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Proves my point. Thank you.

    Can't give the guy 9 minutes, then nothing, then 4 mins, then nothing, then nearly a full game and expect his muscles to withhold without properly getting them gradual playing time. Whether first team or primavera, it simply didn't happen.

    Thanks for the mention.


    Who said he needs 90 mins?

    - - - Updated - - -

    yet it was our coach that played him last


    nice try kyle

    - - - Updated - - -

    DISCLAIMER: No one pressured Allegri to play Marchisio in that match, but he did. Cool argument, real solid.
    I'm confused so now you're taking up the position that Allegri should have known not to play him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  4. #32984
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm confused so now you're taking up the position that Allegri should have known not to play him?
    No, you simply contradicted yourself. Somehow we know more than max to play marchisio yet allegri "knew" to play marchisio and he aggravates some muscles.

    Which one is it? You say he shouldn't be rushed back but the coach knows more than us in regards to his injury so in his superior knowledge knew to play him.

    If you followed my argument which obviously you haven't...I keep saying over and over that he needed to be reintroduced gradually. Too many short appearances mixed with NO appearances and not enough minutes in an actual game with the proper build up. His introduction to the first team was too black and white.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  5. #32985
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    39,152
    Cash
    37,298
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    No, you simply contradicted yourself. Somehow we know more than max to play marchisio yet allegri "knew" to play marchisio and he aggravates some muscles.

    Which one is it? You say he shouldn't be rushed back but the coach knows more than us in regards to his injury so in his superior knowledge knew to play him.

    If you followed my argument which obviously you haven't...I keep saying over and over that he needed to be reintroduced gradually. Too many short appearances mixed with NO appearances and not enough minutes in an actual game with the proper build up. His introduction to the first team was too black and white.
    Marchisio wouldnt want it any other way :juve:

    Hes probably just getting older at this point, I always thought he had a weird standing posture so that probably aggravated his injuries.

  6. #32986
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    Marchisio wouldn’t want it any other way :juve:

    He’s probably just getting older at this point, I always thought he had a weird standing posture so that probably aggravated his injuries.
    Didn't recognize my pun lol

    He isn't that old yet. A much older zlatan is back so no reason why marchisio can't get back. he never relied on pace anyway

    our physios/fitness coachs have a horrible track record with muscular injuries. if kyle was in charge we wouldn't see claudio until 2020

    - - - Updated - - -

    When MDS was coming back from injury, here was his minutes played:
    41
    65
    90
    33
    84
    90
    90
    90

    Compare to Marchisio:
    15
    90
    19
    77
    23
    4
    90
    11
    9
    60
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  7. #32987
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    13,154
    Cash
    10,537
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    Broken goods.

    No sirve.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  8. #32988
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    calma
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  9. #32989
    J Salvo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    52,689
    Cash
    51,841
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Reminds me of Asamoah the year he came back
    ADP 10 290!
    3!6

  10. #32990
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,655
    Cash
    27,353
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Sad indeed. I think we should acquire a decent level CM with hustle and pace in January, as it seems Marchisio will be more out than in. We also can't always rely on Pjanic as he does tend to pick up niggling injuries and then take time to get back to form. We're definitely short on options in midfield.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  11. #32991
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    I will remember each of you jabronies that have written him off already.

    Welcome to the list.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  12. #32992
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,655
    Cash
    27,353
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I will remember each of you jabronies that have written him off already.

    Welcome to the list.
    Dude. I'm not writing him off Hustinki. I'm just saying it's better to be safe than sorry, or would you rather be short of midfield options going into a CL Final?
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  13. #32993
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Dude. I'm not writing him off Hustinki. I'm just saying it's better to be safe than sorry, or would you rather be short of midfield options going into a CL Final?
    Wasn’t referencing you.

    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  14. #32994
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,633
    Cash
    307,487
    Mentioned
    6402 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I will remember each of you jabronies that have written him off already.

    Welcome to the list.
    The list of Hustini?
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  15. #32995
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    12,850
    Cash
    18,143
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Man, what the $#@!.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

  16. #32996
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The list of Hustini?
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  17. #32997
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    39,152
    Cash
    37,298
    Mentioned
    1358 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Didn't recognize my pun lol

    He isn't that old yet. A much older zlatan is back so no reason why marchisio can't get back. he never relied on pace anyway

    our physios/fitness coachs have a horrible track record with muscular injuries. if kyle was in charge we wouldn't see claudio until 2020

    - - - Updated - - -

    When MDS was coming back from injury, here was his minutes played:
    41
    65
    90
    33
    84
    90
    90
    90

    Compare to Marchisio:
    15
    90
    19
    77
    23
    4
    90
    11
    9
    60
    That's interesting.

    But why do you think Claudio in particular is suffering more? Is our staff that incompetent that they don't realize that's not healthy for Marchisio but they do for MDS?

    Some people just end up becoming more prone to injuries, especially if they try playing through them. Claudio strikes me as the kind of person who would try to play through it during his career and at this point that is manifesting itself more than before. Just my two cents on it, I don't necessarily think it's the staff.

  18. #32998
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,532
    Cash
    208,618
    Mentioned
    2429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    That's interesting.

    But why do you think Claudio in particular is suffering more? Is our staff that incompetent that they don't realize that's not healthy for Marchisio but they do for MDS?

    Some people just end up becoming more prone to injuries, especially if they try playing through them. Claudio strikes me as the kind of person who would try to play through it during his career and at this point that is manifesting itself more than before. Just my two cents on it, I don't necessarily think it's the staff.
    I just think he hasn't been reintegrated well. Simple as that. That's why I posted the minutes played. One was much more progressive than the other (which was erratic).

    I see a pattern. MDS is Max's boy toy so its strange to me that one (both with Muscular injuries) was given more time to get fit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You bring up a good point, not sure how accurate it is but certainly something to think about in terms of him playing through injuries. That's the athlete in him. Hard to know when to say when and rest. Happened to me in college and now I'm paying for it.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  19. #32999
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,152
    Cash
    1,370,058
    Mentioned
    2123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Proves my point. Thank you.
    Eh no, the opposite kinda
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

  20. #33000
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,011
    Cash
    14,818
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)

Similar Threads

  1. Claudio Ranieri
    By Everblue in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 10537
    Last Post: 17.05.2018, 10:02
  2. Claudio Marchisio - Guerrieri Juventini
    By Jiawy in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09.04.2009, 00:10
  3. Marchisio to Lazio SS
    By Stefanjuventino in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25.05.2008, 16:40
  4. Balzaretti, Paro, and Marchisio Pictures
    By rvi in forum Multimedia requests
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15.07.2007, 04:14
  5. Claudio Pizarro
    By Dominic in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 02.06.2007, 03:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •