Claudio Marchisio (50 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I read an Interview with the guy that does the research for Football Manager concerning Italian Football and they asked him that in past games Pazzini and Montolivio were the players 2 watch out for but now that theyre older who's the next big thing. And he mentioned Marchisio. :)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He has turned his promise into reality. If he continues to work hard, he will no doubt become an integral part of Juve, alongside Paro.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well Marchisio is in the squad for a reason. He obviously is of quality: We could've easily brought in a Serie A central midfielder to bolster the squad, but opted for Marchisio instead. Well kudo's to Deschamps for having faith in him, I guess.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Marchisio studia da Gerrard

sogna di diventare il Gerrard della Juventus. Non sappiamo se riuscirà a diventarlo ma di sicuro ha un grande futuro davanti a sé. Per adesso ha dimostrato di essere un giocatore da Juve e, considerando i suoi 20 anni, non è poco. Ieri, davanti a più di 70mila spettatori, ha giocato con la padronanza del grande campione. Non si è fatto intimorire dall’ambiente ed ha sfoderato una prestazione importante migliorando, addirittura, quella della scorsa settimana contro il Brescia. Deschamps, che di centrocampisti se ne intende, ha visto giusto, questo ragazzo farà strada. Nella Juventus, naturalmente.

Tutto Sport

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If his form continues, I really dont c the need in paying 25+ million euros for an argentine who hasn't been groomed to the Italian style.

k0k0

Nov 28, 2005
i saw his played against Brescia and Napoli...Glad to see his progress, his a potential player, and i wish one day...Claudio be a great player for Juve

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
still early days of course but he does have talent to burn! He suits the Juve style will only b a positive for our side. Look forward to watching him continue to improve.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He´s promising.

Good shot, technique, dribbling and passing.

He looks even better than Paro.

But still I don´t think he will be a star player.

It is not easy to develop into a player like Gerrard. Players ilke these are born once in a hundred times.

He´s gotta a lot to do to convice me and Deschamps.

Turk_Bianconero said:
I am sure he will be first team player for next seasons

and I am happy,finally a primavera boy become a first team player
Let´s be honest. He was in first-team only because of injuries.

But he has proven he can come in as a first-team replacement for Giannichedda or Paro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)