Claudio Marchisio - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1656
Page 1656 of 1703 FirstFirst ... 6561156155616061646165416551656165716581666 ... LastLast
Results 33,101 to 33,120 of 34043

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    He is a vice-Pjanic, that's about it, there is no more legs in Claudio to play anything other than regista

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    He is a vice-Pjanic, that's about it, there is no more legs in Claudio to play anything other than regista
    My thoughts too. Shame because he was a great B2B back in the day
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Nonetheless, he still is an great regista on his day, one with excellent defensive abilities aswell. It's obvious tho that all this repetitive injuries have slowed Claudio down a bit lately but i still believe he has what it takes to play a crucial role for us this season, it's just a matter of time and patience, the only way he can get back to his best is mainly by playing more regularly.(which is not an easy task either)

Maybe that's what Allegri has in mind for now, it was a bit of a surprise to see him start against Fiorentina knowing that we need him fit against Spurs but probably the only way to bring him back to his best for this crucial UCL tie was by risking a bit, playing him a couple of games in a row previous to it. Anyway, looking at it this way, i really believe Max will start him and he'll do great if we go with 4-3-3 from the start.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2478 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Lol
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Marchisio: 'Juventus or nothing' | Football Italia

Claudio Marchisio warned that if he ever does leave Juventus, it will “never, ever” be for another Italian club. “I still want to win.”

The midfielder was born and raised with the Bianconeri, his hometown club, coming up through the youth ranks.

“The only thing I’ll say on my future is that I am fine now and want to help my teammates. That is all I am thinking about,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I still have a long contract with Juventus, but I’ve always said you never can tell in football. Even if something were to happen, I would never, ever wear another jersey in Serie A.

“I repeat, I have a long contract and am happy here. I train every day with great determination, despite having important injury problems, because I am still highly-motivated and want to win.”

Marchisio made an impressive return to action in the 7-0 victory over Sassuolo on Sunday, providing an assist.

“I hadn’t played in a while and needed to find my confidence on the field. The Coach knows I am always at his disposal for any situation.”

Juve remain in second place, one point behind Maurizio Sarri’s trailblazing Napoli.

“The fact Napoli have kept the same squad more or less intact over a few years has improved their experience and confidence. They are doing really important things this season, but so are Juventus and there is only a tiny gap in the table.

“We have a crucial game coming up with Fiorentina and it’ll be difficult, as always. In the past we had great victories in Florence, as well as some defeats. We know the atmosphere we’ll encounter and the Viola are going through a difficult time, so are determined to put in a strong performance.”

There is also the Champions League Round of 16 coming up against Tottenham Hotspur.

“We met them in a friendly over the summer and, aside from their hitman Harry Kane, they have a really comprehensive squad with both physicality and technique. We know it certainly won’t be easy, but we must make the most of the first leg at home and focus on not conceding goals,” continued Marchisio.
    Please don't sell him. We won't even gain a roster spot if we sell him.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    His was okaish as b2b. Remember we called him ghostisio sometimes. The best role i have seen from him is regista by far
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    His was okaish as b2b. Remember we called him ghostisio sometimes. The best role i have seen from him is regista by far
    Yes 100%

I dont know why Allegri is obsessed with Pjanic as regista. He has not impressed me very much there. Pirlo in his last year was better than Pjanic. Pjanic should be playing as a mezzala

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Marchisio regista , matuidi ad dm and pjanic as a more attacking midfielder is the best we should offer. Sadly injuries do not let us
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    He was fantastic as a B2B in the 2014 - 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    Wait, there are still people who aren't impressed by Regista-Pjanic?

Are you even watching us play ffs?

Max got the mid-3 completely right.

Matuidi isn't a DM/holding mid at all, and with BonBon gone, you want someone in front of the CB's who actually knows how to pass the ball (instead of Matuidi, who could easily be pressured into losing the ball or just hoofing it).

Claudio (as much as i love him) simply doesn't have the legs anymore for the B2B spot.

Stop trying to fix something that's not broken. Pjanic has been great as Regista.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

Matuidi isn't a DM/holding mid at all, and with BonBon gone, you want someone in front of the CB's who actually knows how to pass the ball (instead of Matuidi, who could easily be pressured into losing the ball or just hoofing it).

Claudio (as much as i love him) simply doesn't have the legs anymore for the B2B spot.

Stop trying to fix something that's not broken. Pjanic has been great as Regista.

For now the best we can do is Pjanic regista, Matuidi b2b destroyer and Khedira/Marchisio rotating once a week as third midfielder. While Matuidi is out I prefer a 2 man midfield.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Marchisio will be in MLS next season.

If he stays he won’t play much.

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

Im not one of those. But i think he would be even better with a more attacking mentality in the midfield.

He is more talented than marchisio in the attacking and setting up department, thats why i tbhink we gate his talent as regista.

He is excepcional as regista, but he can be much more if we let marchisio play regista, who is more limited than pjanic.
    Then we let pjanic express himself offensively which i rate him better than marchisio.

Tldr both are Great registas, but pjanic has more to offer than cheesio going forward, has more vision$

Pd: im assuming a healthy marchisio of course. If marchisio cant stay fit, this conversation makes no sense
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

My problem with Pjanic is he misplaces his passes to often and isnt as good at dictating the game as Marchisio was in that position. He has not been bad at all but compared to how good he can be as a mezzala in terms of creating chances due to his amazing vision he is not as impressive.

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)

They're still failing to see how much more visible, consistent, and effective Pjanic is as a Regista (or in the two man mid). Mezzala Pjanic is inconsistent Roma + early last season Juventus Pjanic. It's pretty clear he has the playing style and strengths to suit this position on the field best. He even turned into a tackling and intercepting beast last season in the 2 man mid. Pjanic is most effective when he's constantly touching the ball and pulling the strings. He really is strongest as more of a Juve era Pirlo type than anything else. With more effectiveness defensively, but not quite the intelligence of Pirlo.

I honestly don't want to see Pjanic outside this role. He'll stuff the assist sheet, and set-piece goal sheet from any position, but he is far more involved and dominant in his current position than as a B2B or a CAM.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1450 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSz View Post
    Marchisio will be in MLS next season.

If he stays he won’t play much.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2478 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    My problem with Pjanic is he misplaces his passes to often and isnt as good at dictating the game as Marchisio was in that position. He has not been bad at all but compared to how good he can be as a mezzala in terms of creating chances due to his amazing vision he is not as impressive.
    But he also makes those harder passes more than anyone. We need him to keep trying like that because it’s majestic when it works. It’s another creative outlet we need.
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Are we really comparing current Pjanic to current Marchisio?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Pjanic > Prime Marchisio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for my English

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Pjanic > Prime Marchisio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    different playing positions. prime Marchisio (imo 2011/12) in our current squad is Matuidi not Pjanič. and although I like the frenchie, Marchisio was way more clutch in his prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.