Claudio Marchisio - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1687
Page 1687 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 6871187158716371677168516861687168816891697 ... LastLast
Results 33,721 to 33,740 of 34331
    Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here goes my Marchisio summary :b

Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
    - he grew up in the club and has been 'loyal'
    - he is italian
    - people in here are semi gay and have a crush on his curly hair
    - he seem to be humble and polite (how much do we really know him though)
    and I think most importantly:
    - it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!

Cash
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    ...Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests...
    wow, that's some revisionism here. he was a solid starter up until his injury, and one of our best players that year. i'd only put pogba, dybala and alex sandro ahead of him in '15/16. pre-injury marchisio was a very solid, reliable player providing stability for the midfield, just like pjanic does these days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    no, no and not..... don't go
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
    - he is italian
    - it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!
    You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-$#@!-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Versatile midfielder who can offer cover from the bench. If he wants to start then move on and thanks for being a star. Respect either way...star!

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sell
    "A True Gentleman Never Leaves His Lady"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-$#@!-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
    Dabbing is love dabbing is life.

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

- he is italian

he sucked ? you ever watched 11/12 season ?
    C R E D I A M O C I

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

- he is italian

Pretty spot on, expect replace Pjanic with Bentancur. Altough in 2011-12 season he was fantastic, but not many spectacular seasons have followed.

Cash
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurdo View Post
    Pretty spot on, expect replace Pjanic with Bentancur. Altough in 2011-12 season he was fantastic, but not many spectacular seasons have followed.
    Not spectacular = he sucked. Right...

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I mean before 2011 he was a young player on an absolutely mediocre Juventus side and it was only in 2014 whet conte found his true position.

2014-15
    2015-16
    We’re better than Pjanic has been for this team

2012-13 he was solid but fell of in the second half of the season
    and 2013-14 injury threw off his whole season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Not spectacular = he sucked. Right...
    Why the $#@! are you putting words into my mouth?

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)

Hey man. Why do you have to badmouth me? Ie. new member thread. You and I are really similar in approach and opinion. If you got a well trained butt, I think you and I can wonders together. Put all these emotional simpletonics back in their caves of kleenex.

Care to join me in the Buffon thread? Apparently we've treated Buffon bad and Buffon is still among the best.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)

I am a Claudio fan but this is actually very true
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Hey man. Why do you have to badmouth me? Ie. new member thread. You and I are really similar in approach and opinion. If you got a well trained butt, I think you and I can wonders together. Put all these emotional simpletonics back in their caves of kleenex.

Care to join me in the Buffon thread? Apparently we've treated Buffon bad and Buffon is still among the best.
    It could be the cocaine talking and the fact its 5.30am in Colombia and somehow I didn't pull but lets bury the hatchet amigo.
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Cash
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    It could be the cocaine talking and the fact its 5.30am in Colombia and somehow I didn't pull but lets bury the hatchet amigo.
    Cheers. We need guys liek you on 'Tuz during the Summer Meltdown of the Weak and Disturbed
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurdo View Post
    Why the $#@! are you putting words into my mouth?
    You may not know this but when you say someone is "pretty spot on" that means you agree with them

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2630 Post(s)
    Cheesio had a long enough of a free ride for being a local boy, time to move on
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    We need a mod who will deal with these infidels. Disgusting

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)

my favorite goal of his, pure hunger and instinct. those bad mouthing a Juventus legend don't know what gratitude is