Claudio Marchisio - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 1687
Page 1687 of 1717 FirstFirst ... 6871187158716371677168516861687168816891697 ... LastLast
Results 33,721 to 33,740 of 34331
  1. #33721
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    274
    Cash
    1,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here goes my Marchisio summary :b

    Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
    - he grew up in the club and has been 'loyal'
    - he is italian
    - people in here are semi gay and have a crush on his curly hair
    - he seem to be humble and polite (how much do we really know him though)
    and I think most importantly:
    - it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

    I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!

  2. #33722
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,385
    Cash
    15,608
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    ...Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests...
    wow, that's some revisionism here. he was a solid starter up until his injury, and one of our best players that year. i'd only put pogba, dybala and alex sandro ahead of him in '15/16. pre-injury marchisio was a very solid, reliable player providing stability for the midfield, just like pjanic does these days.

  3. #33723
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,782
    Cash
    11,737
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    no, no and not..... don't go
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

  4. #33724
    Banned JUVESUPPORTER's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cali, Colombia
    Posts
    712
    Cash
    1,904
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    Here goes my Marchisio summary :b

    Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
    - he grew up in the club and has been 'loyal'
    - he is italian
    - people in here are semi gay and have a crush on his curly hair
    - he seem to be humble and polite (how much do we really know him though)
    and I think most importantly:
    - it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

    I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!
    You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

    Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

    Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-$#@!-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

  5. #33725
    Juventuz star

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    3,832
    Cash
    2,406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Versatile midfielder who can offer cover from the bench. If he wants to start then move on and thanks for being a star. Respect either way...star!

  6. #33726
    Juventuz regular viking1897's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    DENMARK
    Posts
    1,024
    Cash
    1,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sell
    "A True Gentleman Never Leaves His Lady"

  7. #33727
    Delusional DelPiero84's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Zagreb (Croatia)
    Posts
    17,055
    Cash
    2,428,277
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

    Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

    Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-$#@!-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
    Dabbing is love dabbing is life.

  8. #33728
    King Kong Chiello3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    429
    Cash
    1,426
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    Here goes my Marchisio summary :b

    Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
    - he grew up in the club and has been 'loyal'
    - he is italian
    - people in here are semi gay and have a crush on his curly hair
    - he seem to be humble and polite (how much do we really know him though)
    and I think most importantly:
    - it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

    I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!
    he sucked ? you ever watched 11/12 season ?
    C R E D I A M O C I

  9. #33729
    Juventuz regular spurdo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,279
    Cash
    3,151
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    Here goes my Marchisio summary :b

    Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
    - he grew up in the club and has been 'loyal'
    - he is italian
    - people in here are semi gay and have a crush on his curly hair
    - he seem to be humble and polite (how much do we really know him though)
    and I think most importantly:
    - it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

    I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!
    Pretty spot on, expect replace Pjanic with Bentancur. Altough in 2011-12 season he was fantastic, but not many spectacular seasons have followed.

  10. #33730
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,660
    Cash
    63,951
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurdo View Post
    Pretty spot on, expect replace Pjanic with Bentancur. Altough in 2011-12 season he was fantastic, but not many spectacular seasons have followed.
    Not spectacular = he sucked. Right...

  11. #33731
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,756
    Cash
    7,003
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I mean before 2011 he was a young player on an absolutely mediocre Juventus side and it was only in 2014 whet conte found his true position.

    2014-15
    2015-16
    We’re better than Pjanic has been for this team

    2012-13 he was solid but fell of in the second half of the season
    and 2013-14 injury threw off his whole season.

  12. #33732
    Juventuz regular spurdo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,279
    Cash
    3,151
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Not spectacular = he sucked. Right...
    Why the $#@! are you putting words into my mouth?

  13. #33733
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,462
    Cash
    126,573
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

    Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

    Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-$#@!-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
    Hey man. Why do you have to badmouth me? Ie. new member thread. You and I are really similar in approach and opinion. If you got a well trained butt, I think you and I can wonders together. Put all these emotional simpletonics back in their caves of kleenex.

    Care to join me in the Buffon thread? Apparently we've treated Buffon bad and Buffon is still among the best.
    Much Love, bitches!

  14. #33734
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    24,780
    Cash
    2,250
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

    Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

    Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-$#@!-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
    I am a Claudio fan but this is actually very true
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  15. #33735
    Banned JUVESUPPORTER's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Cali, Colombia
    Posts
    712
    Cash
    1,904
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Hey man. Why do you have to badmouth me? Ie. new member thread. You and I are really similar in approach and opinion. If you got a well trained butt, I think you and I can wonders together. Put all these emotional simpletonics back in their caves of kleenex.

    Care to join me in the Buffon thread? Apparently we've treated Buffon bad and Buffon is still among the best.
    It could be the cocaine talking and the fact its 5.30am in Colombia and somehow I didn't pull but lets bury the hatchet amigo.
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

  16. #33736
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,462
    Cash
    126,573
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JUVESUPPORTER View Post
    It could be the cocaine talking and the fact its 5.30am in Colombia and somehow I didn't pull but lets bury the hatchet amigo.
    Cheers. We need guys liek you on 'Tuz during the Summer Meltdown of the Weak and Disturbed
    Much Love, bitches!

  17. #33737
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,660
    Cash
    63,951
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurdo View Post
    Why the $#@! are you putting words into my mouth?
    You may not know this but when you say someone is "pretty spot on" that means you agree with them

  18. #33738
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34,194
    Cash
    62,346
    Mentioned
    2630 Post(s)
    Cheesio had a long enough of a free ride for being a local boy, time to move on
    Völler is here with DAi.

  19. #33739
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,660
    Cash
    63,951
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    We need a mod who will deal with these infidels. Disgusting

  20. #33740
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,544
    Cash
    12,595
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)


    my favorite goal of his, pure hunger and instinct. those bad mouthing a Juventus legend don't know what gratitude is

Similar Threads

  1. Claudio Ranieri
    By Everblue in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 10537
    Last Post: 17.05.2018, 10:02
  2. Claudio Marchisio - Guerrieri Juventini
    By Jiawy in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09.04.2009, 00:10
  3. Marchisio to Lazio SS
    By Stefanjuventino in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25.05.2008, 16:40
  4. Balzaretti, Paro, and Marchisio Pictures
    By rvi in forum Multimedia requests
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15.07.2007, 04:14
  5. Claudio Pizarro
    By Dominic in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 02.06.2007, 03:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •