Claudio Marchisio - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1669
Page 1669 of 1699 FirstFirst ... 6691169156916191659166716681669167016711679 ... LastLast
Results 33,361 to 33,380 of 33961

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    There s no reason he can t get a 20 or 30 minutes here or there. His fitness is obviously not that bad. Max has just decided he's not in his plans at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Yup. And as Allegri has already been confirmed as coach next season it makes you wonder what Claudio's future here is going to be.

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Yup. And as Allegri has already been confirmed as coach next season it makes you wonder what Claudio's future here is going to be.
    He's gone.

Max is doing an excellent job here but pushing Marchisio out is unforgivable to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Oh, he is out. Why would he even consider staying? No way his fitness is an issue anymore. When he plays, he is sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    He's gone.

Max is doing an excellent job here but pushing Marchisio out is unforgivable to me
    It's hard for me to digest too but maybe after he leaves the reasons will come out. Marchisio by nature lives a very quiet life he isn't one to talk much about anything personal he is feeling.

Very sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    So Allegri has something personal against Marchisio to the point where he doesn’t start him to the detriment of the team, according to you.
    I don't think its personal, like Matt said, Max probably doesn't have him in the future plans anymore. But, howedes is MIA for 5 months, plays an entire match...Marchisio? Been fit for a while now so who really knows whats going on...
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Exactly.

I think it has more todo with fitness and tactics because theres no reason for hmi to get ignored this way even when he is seems ready
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    2583 Post(s)
    Cheesio would have scored thst 4th goal we needed
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Claudio Marchisio

Marchisio is as good as gone. Sad story. I hope he dont stay in Italy.

His story on Instagram ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    1357 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Exactly.

I think it has more todo with fitness and tactics because theres no reason for hmi to get ignored this way even when he is seems ready
    This. Sturaro gets put on the field because he offers physicality, something completely different to Marchisio's attributes. Claudio would be coming on after either Pjanic or Khedira. And I've said this before, but think about it. Marchisio was always the third best midfielder for Juve. It's not like we're talking about Iniesta here. He's been a loyal servant and world class on his day. But that day has ended.

Cash
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    I think that allegri simply sees march as a regista, and pjanics is the main regista player. Marchisio will never start over him.
    And now theres betancurd, who allegri also like to deploy as regista.

And i cant even see how fit is marchisio because he never plays. To me, allegri and the board are passively making him know he needs to leave.

I cant stand this because he has been a special player for us in the sense that has given a lot and played good. But at the same time, if there are 2 or 3 players in front of him, then its gg.

He is not a physical back to back, he also isnt a AM. He doesnt have the height of khedira.

He is pigeonholed and allegri well doesnt care.

Again, i can see why he is getting benched.. But this is a sad end to the only player who has successfully played since the younger ranks till the senior side and giving it all.

Its too sad and i cant understand why we need to treat him like this. Where are our values?
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Marchisio is a faaar superior regista to Pjanic and in his prime he was on of the best midfielders in the world and surpassed the likes of Vidal, Pogba, and Pirlo.

The treatment of Marchisio is not only a shame but also detrimental to the team as a I feel he could have made a difference both times we came up against Madrid these past two seasons.

Sadly he will be leaving this season but I’ll buy his name on the back of the home kit next season. Hope he goes to Spain as I feel he can have another career boom over there. Maybe lead Atleti to a league or CL title......

He’s too young for the MLS

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He has never played to the levels of Pogba, Pirlo or Vidal for more than a few games. I thought that our values were that only winning matters? Let's be honest, Marchisio has had it pretty decent here. Been pampered since childhood, never had to take responsibility, having his salary paid while put for 2 years with career destroying injuries. And now people want Allegri to spend time fielding a player with no future here or resale value?
    We got a super super impressive young player instead who can be our next star on the midfield, who has bossed against Barca and Real and can take our passing game to the next level, yet people worry more about Marchisio getting more time..

Cash
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Oh, he is out. Why would he even consider staying?

Because he has lived his entire life in Turin and apart from one season at Empoli has always played for Juventus?
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Because he has lived his entire life in Turin and apart from one season at Empoli has always played for Juventus?
    That all doesn't count, if there's an offer from MLS and he has the chance to fulfill his american dream there.

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    He's gone.

i love marchisio (he's my fav player of the current bunch), and probably max does, too. i mean marchisio was a dead starter for juve before his injury. but i have no idea about his physical condition, and even if i had, i wasn't qualified enough to assess whether he's match fit, and i never followed him on training either. so i fully trust allegri when it comes to player selection. when marchisio is - rarely - selected, his passing looks all right, his speed is lacking, and he never challenges opposition players for balls the way he used to. for me, he looks like a softer version of himself. it's either match fitness, or he's just trying to save himself some knocks, bruises and potential injuries, which is understandable from his point of view.

i suppose there's nothing to see here, he's probably done as a professional footballer at this level. we'll see whether he moves in the summer. in case he's still useful, even for some 800-1000 minutes per seasons, the club has no reason to sell him, though.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1944 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    That all doesn't count, if there's an offer from MLS and he has the chance to fulfill his american dream there.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMoggi View Post
    He has never played to the levels of Pogba, Pirlo or Vidal for more than a few games. I thought that our values were that only winning matters? Let's be honest, Marchisio has had it pretty decent here. Been pampered since childhood, never had to take responsibility, having his salary paid while put for 2 years with career destroying injuries. And now people want Allegri to spend time fielding a player with no future here or resale value?
    We got a super super impressive young player instead who can be our next star on the midfield, who has bossed against Barca and Real and can take our passing game to the next level, yet people worry more about Marchisio getting more time..
    Okay looks like you didn’t watch football between 2014-16

Marchisio was far and away our best midfielder those two seasons and is tiers above Pjanic as a regista.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    i love marchisio (he's my fav player of the current bunch), and probably max does, too. i mean marchisio was a dead starter for juve before his injury. but i have no idea about his physical condition, and even if i had, i wasn't qualified enough to assess whether he's match fit, and i never followed him on training either. so i fully trust allegri when it comes to player selection. when marchisio is - rarely - selected, his passing looks all right, his speed is lacking, and he never challenges opposition players for balls the way he used to. for me, he looks like a softer version of himself. it's either match fitness, or he's just trying to save himself some knocks, bruises and potential injuries, which is understandable from his point of view.

i suppose there's nothing to see here, he's probably done as a professional footballer at this level. we'll see whether he moves in the summer. in case he's still useful, even for some 800-1000 minutes per seasons, the club has no reason to sell him, though.
    I hate when you all say that he looks average on the pitch this season. Why don’t you take into consideration that Allegri consistently plays him out of position as a B2B midfielder? How do you expect a regista returning from an ACL injury to play well there? Check his Udinese game which was his only game as a regista this season and he looks like the Marchisio of old.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post

Marchisio was far and away our best midfielder those two seasons and is tiers above Pjanic as a regista.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate when you all say that he looks average on the pitch this season. Why don’t you take into consideration that Allegri consistently plays him out of position as a B2B midfielder? How do you expect a regista returning from an ACL injury to play well there? Check his Udinese game which was his only game as a regista this season and he looks like the Marchisio of old.
    Marchisio should be thankful to Juventus, not the other way, and I am sure he is! He has been a fine 3rd guy in our midfields and sometimes he performed as the best, but mostly not. He has always been very inconsistent and often non-existent as well (a ghost on the field). Not a lot of players are fortunate enough to grow up in Juves ranks and per default be a fan favourite. It would be a shame if we should limit our development because fans feel hurt and sentimental about a player they believe is wronged and suffering. If we wanna catch Real, Bayern, Barca and all the rich english clubs, with lesser budgets, then we better not restrict us on other parameters too by fielding past it players because they are club icons. If Marchisio was good/fit enough and would bring more value than playing Sturaro/Bentancur/Matuidi, then he would ofcourse play.

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Most of his career he was labelled as casper for a reason.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Marchisio is a faaar superior regista to Pjanic and in his prime he was on of the best midfielders in the world and surpassed the likes of Vidal, Pogba, and Pirlo.

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I really hope Max gives him some games and he stays for next season, he's an integral part of our identity, especially with some of the oldies gone in the summer