Claudio Marchisio - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1657
Page 1657 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 6571157155716071647165516561657165816591667 ... LastLast
Results 33,121 to 33,140 of 33518

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    different playing positions. prime Marchisio (imo 2011/12) in our current squad is Matuidi not Pjanič. and although I like the frenchie, Marchisio was way more clutch in his prime
    Come on. He was great in the first Conte season, but nowhere near that impactful and in his place when he started playing regista. There is no need to revision history, Claudio was Casper before he started to play as regista, he became a wc there.

Cash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Come on. He was great in the first Conte season, but nowhere near that impactful and in his place when he started playing regista. There is no need to revision history, Claudio was Casper before he started to play as regista, he became a wc there.
    he played regista a bit in Pirlo's last season and for half a year in 2015/16, isn't that a bit short? sure it fitted him like a glove, but to me his best is that 2011/12 season, he was awesome back then

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    he played regista a bit in Pirlo's last season and for half a year in 2015/16, isn't that a bit short? 2011/12 he was a beast, as impactful as CMs get
    I don't know how you can say this with a straight face tbh, at the same time we had Vidal and Pirlo, they both were miles above Claudio in terms of impact. And I am a big Claudio fangay.

Cash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    I don't know how you can say this with a straight face tbh, at the same time we had Vidal and Pirlo, they both were miles above Claudio in terms of impact. And I am a big Claudio fangay.
    Pirlo was in a universe on his own, he was not a CM, he was the backbone and brain of the team. Between Claudio 11/12 and Vidal 11/12 I don't see much difference, both incredible. Vidal 12/13 also entered a universe of his own, it's unfair to other players how good he was

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Pirlo was in a universe on his own, he was not a CM, he was the backbone and brain of the team. Between Claudio 11/12 and Vidal 11/12 I don't see much difference, both incredible.
    Well, I can't argue with that
    tbh I don't see much difference between Sturaro and Arturo "White Sturaro" Vidal either. Except one of them has a Rick Ross tatoo.

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Why is no one mentioning him playing? Is he out?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    when bentancur and sturaro are subbed in ahead of marchisio, you just know that claudio is not fit. he's been recovering for so long, i just can't see him back to his best. he's probably finished as an elite player. if he stays with juve for an other season, it would happen only because he's a homegrown player. i'm a sad, sad panda.

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    I don't buy this he lacks fitness thing. Something fishy is going on here and I've read stories of the 2 having had a falling out over tactics a while back. When the ultras are leaving banners pleading with the club not to sell him it's way beyond a fitness issue. Knowing allegri having been known to fall out with players this just seems to be another case in a long line
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    I don't buy this he lacks fitness thing. Something fishy is going on here and I've read stories of the 2 having had a falling out over tactics a while back. When the ultras are leaving banners pleading with the club not to sell him it's way beyond a fitness issue. Knowing allegri having been known to fall out with players this just seems to be another case in a long line
    Nobody really knows what it is but seems a little weird that he started 23 games in serie a 2 years ago for max and 15 last year before injury and now there is some weird bust up over tactics right after a serious injury. I dont buy that
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    well keeping him on the bench when he returned from injury 5 months ago is hardly just a fitness issue
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2076 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    well keeping him on the bench when he returned from injury 5 months ago is hardly just a fitness issue
    Marchisio was out midfield MotM all summer. Than scans showed his tendons were in decay. Allegri said he uses him space. And he does

Cash
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    I too feel uncomfortable about Marchisio being an unused substitute against Spurs and Torino, two very crucial games. It's not like we have great quality in midfield, either he's so broke that after an hour against Fiorentina he needs 2 weeks to recover so bad that he can't even make a sub appearance or there's something going on between him and Allegri

Cash
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Marchisio has seriously started to think about leaving Juventus. A move to the MLS is possible in the summer. (GdS)
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Rookie/history or legend section?

Cash
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Let's see. If news surfaces that Allegri has pissed off another Juve player, this time a club legend, do we still begrudge Bonucci and Alves for leaving?
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Rookie/history or legend section?

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I too feel uncomfortable about Marchisio being an unused substitute against Spurs and Torino, two very crucial games. It's not like we have great quality in midfield, either he's so broke that after an hour against Fiorentina he needs 2 weeks to recover so bad that he can't even make a sub appearance or there's something going on between him and Allegri
    According to Zambrotta, Allegri has poor management personnel skill , “I didn’t have problems with Allegri the first year, but the second we lost the Scudetto due to mismanagement of the locker room.

“You need to have all the players working in your direction to win, but instead in a decisive game he clearly said that even if he only had 14 players, it’d make no difference. So what about all the others? That’s when we lost the Scudetto
    ."

https://www.football-italia.net/4949...-allegri-fight

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    " Another time after losing 3-0 to Arsenal, Allegri said: ‘Well done lads, it doesn’t matter.’ That was not a great move. Ibra was furious and they almost got into a fist-fight in the locker room.”

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar
    X-Training Champion Boa Constrictor Champion Tetris Champion Kung Fu Fighter Champion X-Pipes Champion
    4 Wheel Madness Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    " Another time after losing 3-0 to Arsenal, Allegri said: ‘Well done lads, it doesn’t matter.’ That was not a great move. Ibra was furious and they almost got into a fist-fight in the locker room.”
    'It doesn't matter' because Milan still qualified probably?
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano