Claudio Marchisio - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1670
Page 1670 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 670117015701620166016681669167016711672 ... LastLast
Results 33,381 to 33,400 of 33460
  1. #33381
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,296
    Cash
    13,304
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    ...tiers above Pjanic as a regista.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I hate when you all say that he looks average on the pitch this season. Why don’t you take into consideration that Allegri consistently plays him out of position as a B2B midfielder? How do you expect a regista returning from an ACL injury to play well there? Check his Udinese game which was his only game as a regista this season and he looks like the Marchisio of old.
    pjanic is so underrated, just like claudio was for years.

    don't forget that he played as a b2b for conte's juve when pirlo was our regista. when in good condition, marchisio can play basically any midfield position on a high level.

  2. #33382
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,454
    Cash
    201,189
    Mentioned
    2272 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    pjanic is so underrated, just like claudio was for years.

    don't forget that he played as a b2b for conte's juve when pirlo was our regista. when in good condition, marchisio can play basically any midfield position on a high level.


    Marchisio does it all. Still strange he doesn't play more. Take tomorrows match, for instance: Pjanic to miss. It's a toss up now between starting Bentancur or Marchisio. Should be a no brainer but max will do max things, so can't really argue. Frustrating though...
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  3. #33383
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,296
    Cash
    13,304
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post


    Marchisio does it all. Still strange he doesn't play more. Take tomorrows match, for instance: Pjanic to miss. It's a toss up now between starting Bentancur or Marchisio. Should be a no brainer but max will do max things, so can't really argue. Frustrating though...
    according to the latest predictions, both might start that one. i hope they will.

  4. #33384
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,454
    Cash
    201,189
    Mentioned
    2272 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    according to the latest predictions, both might start that one. i hope they will.
    Would actually be pretty cool to see them both play together. Marchisio makes thing tick really well and that will help Bentancur IMO.
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  5. #33385
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,723
    Cash
    8,224
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post


    Marchisio does it all. Still strange he doesn't play more. Take tomorrows match, for instance: Pjanic to miss. It's a toss up now between starting Bentancur or Marchisio. Should be a no brainer but max will do max things, so can't really argue. Frustrating though...
    If Marchisio leaves end of season it actually makes sense to play Bentancur who will get even more minutes next season and needs minutes therefore to grow and improve as a players so he can be relied on next season.

  6. #33386
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,675
    Cash
    59,760
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    If Marchisio leaves end of season it actually makes sense to play Bentancur who will get even more minutes next season and needs minutes therefore to grow and improve as a players so he can be relied on next season.
    Same should then apply for Sczczny and Rugani, who will be replacing Buffon and Barzagli
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  7. #33387
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,723
    Cash
    8,224
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Same should then apply for Sczczny and Rugani, who will be replacing Buffon and Barzagli
    Do you even watch our games?

    Szczęsny has made 15 league apps this season. We have played 32 rounds so thats almost half of the games.

    Rugani has made 17.

    Bentancur 16.

  8. #33388
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,675
    Cash
    59,760
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Do you even watch our games?

    Szczęsny has made 15 league apps this season. We have played 32 rounds so thats almost half of the games.

    Rugani has made 17.

    Bentancur 16.
    Yes, and...?

    If we want them to "grow and improve as players" like you say, we can use them even more, instead of letting Barzagli and Buffon play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  9. #33389
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,979
    Cash
    11,744
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Do you even watch our games?

    Szczęsny has made 15 league apps this season. We have played 32 rounds so thats almost half of the games.

    Rugani has made 17.

    Bentancur 16.
    But it's

    Szczesny 1350 minutes.

    Rugani 1485 minutes.

    Bentancur 475 minutes. Lol.

  10. #33390
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,723
    Cash
    8,224
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Buffon is captain. The fact that Allegri has managed to give 15 games in itself is remarkable.

    Rugani has made 7 more starts than Barzagli.

  11. #33391
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,979
    Cash
    11,744
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Buffon is captain. The fact that Allegri has managed to give 15 games in itself is remarkable.
    7 of them he was injured tho. But still.

  12. #33392
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,723
    Cash
    8,224
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    But it's

    Szczesny 1350 minutes.

    Rugani 1485 minutes.

    Bentancur 475 minutes. Lol.
    And? Quetz just said same should apply to Rugani and Szczesny. Your numbers just prove that Rugani and Szczesny actually get more minutes.

  13. #33393
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,979
    Cash
    11,744
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    And? Quetz just said same should apply to Rugani and Szczesny. Your numbers just prove that Rugani and Szczesny actually get more minutes.
    Yes, and?

  14. #33394
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,723
    Cash
    8,224
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Yes, and?
    ...
    Same should then apply for Sczczny and Rugani, who will be replacing Buffon and Barzagli

  15. #33395
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,979
    Cash
    11,744
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    ...
    At least Bentancur played more minutes in Champions League than Szczesny an Rugani combined.

  16. #33396
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,675
    Cash
    59,760
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Buffon is captain. The fact that Allegri has managed to give 15 games in itself is remarkable.

    Rugani has made 7 more starts than Barzagli.
    Fair point on Buffon being the captain.

    But why play Barzagli at all when you give Rugani as much minutes as possible, and let him start the bigger games (when Benatia or Chiellini are unavailable) especially now that we are out of the CL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  17. #33397
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,723
    Cash
    8,224
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Fair point on Buffon being the captain.

    But why play Barzagli at all when you give Rugani as much minutes as possible, and let him start the bigger games (when Benatia or Chiellini are unavailable) especially now that we are out of the CL?
    Again if you watched our games. People said Barzagli done but Rugani concedes 2 against Benevento. Bottom of the table Benevento. A better side could punish this further and actually take points from us which means we could lose our league.

  18. #33398
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,675
    Cash
    59,760
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Again if you watched our games. People said Barzagli done but Rugani concedes 2 against Benevento. Bottom of the table Benevento.
    Rugani conceded two, all by himself? And you want to use one game as an example?

    As if Barzagli hasn't had his bad moments for Juve (with increasing frequency).

    Also Bentancur, though quite talented is quite inconsistent and has had just about as many bad games as good imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  19. #33399
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wherever God wants me
    Posts
    54,543
    Cash
    26,702
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Same should then apply for Sczczny and Rugani, who will be replacing Buffon and Barzagli
    Do we actually know for sure yet they are leaving though?

  20. #33400
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,675
    Cash
    59,760
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Do we actually know for sure yet they are leaving though?
    Nope, including Claudio
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Similar Threads

  1. Claudio Ranieri
    By Everblue in forum Rookie/history forum
    Replies: 10533
    Last Post: 20.10.2017, 13:30
  2. Claudio Marchisio - Guerrieri Juventini
    By Jiawy in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09.04.2009, 00:10
  3. Marchisio to Lazio SS
    By Stefanjuventino in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25.05.2008, 16:40
  4. Balzaretti, Paro, and Marchisio Pictures
    By rvi in forum Multimedia requests
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15.07.2007, 04:14
  5. Claudio Pizarro
    By Dominic in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 02.06.2007, 03:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •