Diary of an Inter player (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Day 1

Dear diary!

I'm finally at Inter! The day has come and I can finally wear the blue-and-black T-shirt! And my school trainer didn't believe in me, he always said that the only sport I can do was a barbell lifting. Well, I proved him wrong!

And speaking of outfit: just as I arrived they gave me 2 sets - 1 of Inter and 1 of a national team. They said they will inform me which one to wear and when.

I didn't even do the medical: the doctor said that they saw the tape of my game against Cheesy Measles from Measlerio, where in 1 jump from behind I break both legs to their midfielder. The doctor said that once the coach and his assistants saw that tape - they knew right away it'll be an inanity to run medical test on me. The health was just spilled out of me!
I think that the last remark was a hint on my regular and uncontrolled defecation, but I played it cool. I'll wait for our friendly game agains the staff and then will jump from behind on doctor's legs.

They show me where I'm gonna live. I will live with that guy, who's family name I still couldn't remember. Great guy, only he watches movies till like 2 AM. Hong Kong action movies, "Bone crushers 4" and "Bone crushers 5". He says there're some interesting tricks and moves in those movies. I really should take a look at them some time.
I think he's a very intelligent person, he's very into art and even has art drawn all over his body. I think I could learn a lot from him!

So, that's about it for today, dear diary! My dream came true and I'm at Inter. I just came and I'm already a champion of Italy! They said that now I'll always be a champion because there's some guy from a telephone company now taking care of business. What a strong side Inter must be if even a guy who also has to work for a telephone company can make us champions! Amazing!

Well, good night, dear diary! I'll see you tomorrow!

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Igal said:
And speaking of outfit: just as I arrived they gave me 2 sets - 1 of Inter and 1 of a national team. They said they will inform me which one to wear and when.
that is class my friend. :lol:

OP
Igal

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Thanks, guys!
    More responses are welcome!

Also, tell me if you'd like me to continue... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)