Serie B: Arezzo sack Antonio Conte - Club football - Juventuz Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Serie B: Arezzo sack Antonio Conte

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/oct31n.html

Former Juventus star Antonio Conte’s first Coaching job has already ended, as he was fired by Arezzo.

The Serie B club announced the news this evening and appointed ex-Pescara boss Maurizio Sarra.

The ex-midfielder had been hanging in the balance following a dismal start to the Serie B campaign, in which they’d picked up just five draws and four defeats, scoring only two goals and conceding nine.

With a six-point Calciopoli penalty as well, Arezzo now prop up the table on minus one and face an uphill struggle to avoid relegation.

The final straw was Saturday’s 2-0 defeat away to promotion chasers Cesena, but confidence was low in general.

This is shown by the fact that four different players have missed a penalty for Arezzo this season.

It was 37-year-old Conte’s first job on the bench, having begun his Coaching career this summer after 13 years at Juventus.

i think we should bring him to juve to assesst deschamps

what you think

please discuss
    Last edited by AbuGadanzieri; 01.11.2006 at 07:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL

If you have any question regarding football, just ask AbuGadanzieri...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliakis
    yeah. if you know football and want to discuss - discuss it with abu..
    Quote Originally Posted by vSnoop View Post
    abu is a
    SNOOP FOR MOD

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    tough luck on antonio. however, what is another coach going to do with that team
    I believe

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    tough luck indeed, he was there in Arezzo at the roughest time.Point deduction and they r not even scoring the penalties they r getting.

Anyway all the luck to him in the future.

Juventino

Cash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    We must hire him

for a scout or asistant manager
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.

Alessandro

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how dare they sack conte..?? are they crazy
    cuore bianconero
    Pavel: È un giorno difficilissimo ma anche bellissimo, perchè ho sentito tanto affetto da parte di tutti, compagni e tifosi: devo ringraziarli perchè mi sono stati sempre vicini».
    «Posso smettere tranquillo perchè so che abbiamo fatto grandi cose».

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    i think arezzo were a little unlucky whenever i saw them play, but still unlucky conte, perhaps a assist role wud help gain experience b4 taking the dive again
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Devil
    i think arezzo were a little unlucky whenever i saw them play, but still unlucky conte, perhaps a assist role wud help gain experience b4 taking the dive again

it will be good if he comes back to juve

he was the capitano before del piero

abu is a
    SNOOP FOR MOD

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuGadanzieri
    it will be good if he comes back to juve

he was the capitano before del piero

still a fan fave especially amongst the ultras for wot he did against the viola fans some yrs ago
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What did they expect?
    Conte must be hired by Juve as an assistant manager...
    Forza Juve!

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuGadanzieri
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/oct31n.html

Former Juventus star Antonio Conte’s first Coaching job has already ended, as he was fired by Arezzo.

The Serie B club announced the news this evening and appointed ex-Pescara boss Maurizio Sarra.

The ex-midfielder had been hanging in the balance following a dismal start to the Serie B campaign, in which they’d picked up just five draws and four defeats, scoring only two goals and conceding nine.

With a six-point Calciopoli penalty as well, Arezzo now prop up the table on minus one and face an uphill struggle to avoid relegation.

The final straw was Saturday’s 2-0 defeat away to promotion chasers Cesena, but confidence was low in general.

This is shown by the fact that four different players have missed a penalty for Arezzo this season.

It was 37-year-old Conte’s first job on the bench, having begun his Coaching career this summer after 13 years at Juventus.

i think we should bring him to juve to assesst deschamps

what you think

please discuss

this will make him stronger to facing his real future , yeahh . . i would have no surprised if someday he will become our coach .

abu , loved to read thats paragraph on your every single informative posting good job
    PlEASE DISCUSS
    Official Michela Quattrociocche's Fans <3

Even the calendar says Sunday Monday Tuesday W T F

If you do not fall down while chasing your dream, then your are not chasing your dream hard enough
    If you do not struggle while reading this text , then you are not reading this text hard enough

Space Invaders Champion Zoo Keeper Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Poor Toni. It's not easy being a coach & they're often the scapegoats & get blamed for the team's faults/lack of effort, especially in Italy. Still, he can look on it as a learning experience.
    Juventina sono io - sempre!
    Chi non salta nerrazzurro è!
    Rest In Peace Riccardo Neri & Alessio Ferramosca

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by albertmare
    this will make him stronger to facing his real future , yeahh . . i would have no surprised if someday he will become our coach .

abu , loved to read thats paragraph on your every single informative posting good job
    PlEASE DISCUSS

thank you my friend

that is my sign

abu is a
    SNOOP FOR MOD

Cash
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    I m sorry for Conte, but he cant be our problem now.
    He has to acumulate as much exp as possible, if he wont find a club to coach then he could come as an assistant manager but again we dont have Capello or Lippi now, just DD, what can he learn from him?
    I sure that he will find his way...
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Cronios is right.

Captain Conte will probably be our coach in the future, but he needs experience such as being Lippi's second in command at the next job Lippi takes on. After this Conte will be ready to have another go at the helm of a small club, and then we'll see.

Much Love 2 U Antonio Conte, (Captain, my Captain).
    Shit in a Coffee Can

Cash
    Mentioned
    1289 Post(s)
    Wouldn't be bad Idea to put Capitano Conte as Assistant mang.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pado
    Cronios is right.

Captain Conte will probably be our coach in the future, but he needs experience such as being Lippi's second in command at the next job Lippi takes on. After this Conte will be ready to have another go at the helm of a small club, and then we'll see.

Much Love 2 U Antonio Conte, (Captain, my Captain).
    Cant have said more . I would certainly like to see Antonio manage big teams at big stage sometime in the future. I always felt as a captain he had similar inspirational qualities like Gianluca Vialli, but I believe Anotonio will probably end being a better coach because unlike his former teammate he used most of what he has to carve something out of his career. Hence, Antonio is better placed to understand the similar worries that us mere mortals might feel.

And as a man of good reputation as he is, I feel he will be more inclined to trust kids and provide that nurture they all need. Anyway I totally agree that Antonio and Lippi should form a tandem. How about Lippi, Antonio, Ferrara team at Napoli? That will be some home coming for the lot. Serie A needs strong Napoli if it is to resurface again.
    Summer Wish List:
    DD, Lucio/Milito, Makoun/Mavuba, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart/Malouda, Diego/Lucho y Buffon

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Arezzo recall Conte

In a bizarre twist, Serie B club Arezzo have recalled Coach Antonio Conte in place of Maurizio Sarri, the man who replaced him four months ago.

The side has never quite recovered from the six-point Calciopoli penalty and continues to prop up the table following this afternoon’s 2-0 defeat at Triestina.

Former Juventus player Conte had been given the sack on November 2, but President Piero Mancini has decided to go back on his actions and offer him another chance.

“We made a mistake in the first half by accepting a very physical clash against a more powerful side,” noted Sarri before he was told of the dismissal.

“Although we had a good penalty shout, overall I have to admit our performance was deficient.”

When Conte was sacked in Week 9, Arezzo were bottom of the table. Although they lifted themselves up to 21st place for a few weeks, they are back in the 22nd berth.

Channel 4

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    antonio is my idol bring him back
    KILL MORATTI IS LIKE KILLING A PIG!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maresca View Post
    how dare they sack conte..?? are they crazy
    Exactly...
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    This season's forecast consists of rain along the coast with spells of Molinaro and an occasional chance of Grygera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Moggi
    Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he [Blanc] had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person? Paolucci, as if I had said Ibrahimovic…

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    Arezzo recall Conte

In a bizarre twist, Serie B club Arezzo have recalled Coach Antonio Conte in place of Maurizio Sarri, the man who replaced him four months ago.

The side has never quite recovered from the six-point Calciopoli penalty and continues to prop up the table following this afternoon’s 2-0 defeat at Triestina.

Former Juventus player Conte had been given the sack on November 2, but President Piero Mancini has decided to go back on his actions and offer him another chance.

“We made a mistake in the first half by accepting a very physical clash against a more powerful side,” noted Sarri before he was told of the dismissal.

“Although we had a good penalty shout, overall I have to admit our performance was deficient.”

When Conte was sacked in Week 9, Arezzo were bottom of the table. Although they lifted themselves up to 21st place for a few weeks, they are back in the 22nd berth.

Channel 4
    What's wrong with the italian league?
    i think this is the 3rd time this season an italian club have fired a coach and later re-hired him