Cassano out of Real? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
I posted about this in the "I want this player to Juve" thread...but I guess there's less discussion that way.

So Peter Pan and Capello had something like their two hundredth professional disagreement [as Alex celebrates his two hundredth goal], and it doesn't seem like Cassano will want to stick around Madrid much longer. He might come back to Italy sometime in the near future, maybe January though it's a long shot...do you think Juventus should make an offer for him?

Pros: amazing talent, probably cheaper than other star-quality players, would want to leave his club

Cons: hot temper, can't ever sit on the bench, lots of attacking players in Juve already, would take someone else's pitch time

Must say I'm speculating :) - what's your take on the situation?

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I would definetly welcome him. Capello is just establishing who's boss. He starts players like R.Carlos, yet benches Cassano, who in his few appearances, has actually been pretty good.

He is a natural talent. His 1st game back with the azzurri over a month ago, he was the squad's best player.

Above all, he would be really cheap, and u know he can cut it in Italy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cassano is a waste of talent because hes been under the wrong guidance since leaving bari, his childhood didnt do him much favours, he was lead to beleive crapello wud be his father figure, obv not now, and is now was brought to madrid under false pretences, with a bad upbringing like he had, and playing for a club like roma or madrid wud hardly help him settle, but in turin its tranquil, i cud see him doing well there, but the question is do we reli need him? i think no

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
cassano is a waste of talent because hes been under the wrong guidance since leaving bari, his childhood didnt do him much favours, he was lead to beleive crapello wud be his father figure, obv not now, and is now was brought to madrid under false pretences, with a bad upbringing like he had, and playing for a club like roma or madrid wud hardly help him settle, but in turin its tranquil, i cud see him doing well there, but the question is do we reli need him? i think no
well i dont think he has been under the wrong guidance at all especially in his time at roma where he excelled. Like capello or not he got the best out of him, now i think he just wants to show whos boss or wants the first team strikers to score more.

Anyway although i wouldnt mind him seeing him in a black & white jersey, i dont think hes the acquisition. We dont need players who "could" disrupt the team spirit with his negativity.

OP
Wraith

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    mark77 said:
    not again?

Trezeguet, Del Piero, Bojinov, Palladino, Zalayeta, Volpato, Paolucci.....enough said
    Yeah that would be the problem...who would we bench if Cassano came?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    Rami said:
    That could be entertaining, can't imagine how many Zlatan-Antonio bust ups we will be hearing about:D
    Yes, let Inter sign him. that would be really funny.

he is agreat talent but he is not good for the team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)